In Need of a QB

KJ

Bump. Set. Shuma!
First off, my Internet went out during the draft so I ended up with Luck as my only QB and 4 TEs in a league we don't play TEs other than WRs...so I mad a pretty good team out of it, but Taylor is my QB for the moment and obviously there is a legitimate chance Luck doesn't play this season. Been offered these couple trades, it's an expensive league, and at the end of the day I'm not really comfortable trading my 3rd rounder (Pryor) straight up for Cousins who I was targeting round 6. But I'm a bit stuck. No PPR, standard scoring but without a QB you aren't finishing in the money. Been offered these two:

Review
Kirk Cousins QB | WAS
Terrelle Pryor WR | WAS

Review
Ben Roethlisberger QB | PIT
Kelvin Benjamin WR | CAR

Terrelle Pryor WR | WAS
Chris Hogan WR | NE

Curious as I doubt I trade my 3rd rounder for Cousins straight up, but yeah, could be desperate. The other is interesting as Hogan might only be used once or twice this season by me, but not sure Benjamin is worth much either.

For lack of feedback, I only had an hour or so to pull the trigger so I did the 2nd trade, doubut I would have used Hogan much anyway and needed a QB1. Sucks but think I've molded a team out of lemons now...can replace Pryor with Benjamin/Ginn/Graham. That was the trade really. Since we're not PPR Hogan was a tosser and at least I have a QB1. Preferred Cousins but not gonna trade him straight up for my 3rd rounder so guess I can justify this.

I like the second. But would be helpful to post your whole team...but anyways, GL

Sorry, just happened so quick...my team week 1 was:

QB Tyrod Taylor
RB Jordan Howard
RB Tevin Coleman
WR Terrelle Pryor
WR Odell Beckham
WR(TE) Kyle Rudolph
DEF Panthers
K Graham Gano

Bench:

QB Andrew Luck
RB Joe Mixon
WR Jarvis Landry
WR Chris Hogan
WR Ted Ginn
WR(TE) Jimmy Graham

It's not PPR and we can play 2 RB/3WR or 1 RB/4WR and TEs are nothing more than WRs...not necessary. Again, I got punted from my draft around round 5 when CBS went down for me and ended up with 4 TEs and Luck as my only QB, so had to do quite a bit of cosmetic work to make a reasonable team and have also since dropped Rudolph for Cooper Kupp who I liked anyway but is now getting publicity. Didn't really need Rudolph anyway. Hated the concept of dumping my 3rd round pick (Pryor) for a QB basically but getting Benjamin back at least softened the blow, and since this isn't PPR Hogan would have just ridden the pine all season anyway on top of the misery of trying to figure out if/when to even play a Patriot in fantasy. At least I now have Ben, think this would have been a slow sinking ship without a QB1...it's 10 teams, go 9-0 all the way to 0-9 each week so head to head against all through week 17 then cumulative record wins, 2nd pays and $100 each week to high score.

Back