Impressions

tuck321

Not all those who wander are lost
Washington Blowout
SF Bumgarner not on best rest but good home pitcher while opponent is really bad on the road and on 5
Bet against Toronto at least first 5
I think I would do that without the unp who will blow him up to start
Leans are under in Reds and some on Cleveland

def faded jays, but no way I can lay -390 with the worse bet among todays starters over last year..even this year nats only 8-10 in max starts for -9u.
maybe I lose but I'm on royos +360

def faded jays, but no way I can lay -390 with the worse bet among todays starters over last year..even this year nats only 8-10 in max starts for -9u.
maybe I lose but I'm on royos +360

I’m rolling with over

God knows what he is thinking about on that game under got 210 on Reverse RL

Shifting The Reds pitcher has a high Day ERA. Maybe
When playing Lester in a day game 6 innings 0 Runs
Bieber is operating on 5 days rest 4-0 1.62 ERA he has moderately bad history vs Reds
Why is this game going over

In Tampa Sabathia is pitching in general on the road he is a disaster. Tampa bay actually hit Tanaka yesterday which is awesome going with his best catcher. Based on that what happens to over 6 ERA on the road Sabathia. has a 3.42 ERA with Nelson but he is Not going to pitch well here. Snell has over a 6 Era with Nelson. I hope he can keep it together because Tampa has a extremely depleted pen today. Waiting for some response from Bench

Heaney with Fairchild 2.70 ERA
Cole with Fairchild
4.26 Looking bad for the Astros although I know the report on Cole is crazy because it is for 4.1 innings and he has played 3 games with him winning all 3
By the way 2.5 for the Astros pays plus 45 cents today

The only game with Fairchild that Cole has played with Houston he was at home went 7 innings and gave up 1 run against Cleveland

Paddack on 6 4.11 ERA based on 30.2 innings
Do want to hit Giolito 5 days is second to 4 but catching up fast

Ump in Seattle is Danley. Marco on a small sample has around a 10.30 ERA with him
Yordan is playing today for Astros

Tempted to bet Price right now. Good fit with Little if I have his opponent right should be easy

Considering that the Dodgers essentially own Sunday it be very hard not to play them today

Back