Imma goin large...(that means your not allowed to play it Slap A Hoe)

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
Orlando -4 -110 7 units
Orlando -3.5 -110 3 units

I have had this game circled for about 10 days.

Motivation vs no Motivation
Playoff team against shit team
Team with an interim coach

Then..one of my favorites...a great reboundig guy like Dwight Howard will feast on this Milwaukee frontcourt.

I will have a few more thoughts in morning as well. I love this game.

Pound it!:bow:

I question whether or not the Bucks are giving max effort down the stretch after their last 2 PATHETIC loses. Looks like a bit of tanking to me.

GL

Hmmmmmmm. So this is the infamous lock of the year pick I've been hearing about. Looks good on paper.

We shall see, we shall see...

:cheers:

Hmmmmmmm. So this is the infamous lock of the year pick I've been hearing about. Looks good on paper.

We shall see, we shall see...

LOL..I was teasing your boy last night..he ain';t allowed to play it though..he's my version of the "curse of the killa"

Projected available Millwaukee front court players:

50 Dan Gadzuric, C

19 Ersan Ilyasova, SF

55 Jared Reiner, C

23 Ruben Patterson, SF

34 David Noel, SF

Bar,

how high do you think the line will be? is it a good bet if it goes to 5 or 6?

I figured this line for 3-4...I would downgrade units the higher it goes..

Also like the under a lot..see a 99-85 type of game..ORL will dominate the glass on both ends and keep it to their tempo

Bar,

how high do you think the line will be? is it a good bet if it goes to 5 or 6?

dude, you gotta get an offshore or 3... the difference between -3.5 and -6 is astounding. Your bookie is fucking you worse than bodog.

reasons its not a 5* on the road laying more than 2 and fucks got their ass whopped twice by the magic maybe they show some heart

but Dwight > all u gotta say no write up 70 boards to 23

reasons its not a 5* on the road laying more than 2 and fucks got their ass whopped twice by the magic maybe they show some heart

but Dwight > all u gotta say no write up 70 boards to 23

I agree somewhat..but in last 10 days of season I'll lay lumber harder on raod chalk..Milwaukee has their vacations set..its all about jackin up shots for now wit a lame-duck coach

Hopefully it'll spike at 3.5 kinda like Houston did last night when it spiked at 2.5 and stayed there. I hope I can get 3.5 in the morning.

Gotta set my clock for 10:45am!:7_11_4:

I agree somewhat..but in last 10 days of season I'll lay lumber harder on raod chalk..Milwaukee has their vacations set..its all about jackin up shots for now wit a lame-duck coach
i basically know this a mismatch on the boards and PF C just not a 5* cause laying 3 on the road with ORL but 3* is astrong ass play for me

i didn't get the line yet...am afraid it will go up...i have offshore acccounts..but can't send them funds..i live in the Bush ERA

i suck at baseball and im liking the Reds tomorrow whatcha think BAR

LOL..I was teasing your boy last night..he ain';t allowed to play it though..he's my version of the "curse of the killa"

:an_roll_laugh:

Yeah the Clips fucked me over too. Had em for the game and the -2 for the 2nd half. Rockets were golden though, as well as the 2nd half.

Might make a play on it depends on how the Mets, Orioles do. If they both win might let it ride on Magic or Yankees.

good luck, my friend. i will not play this one because i have been on a nasty losing streak recently. everything i touch has turned into sh*t. i hope to be back for the playoffs... gl, my man.

For those confused as to who 55 Jared Reiner, C is in post #10:

Full name is Jared Thomas Reiner
Mother is Joanne Reiner
Has two older brothers, Matt and Ryan
Favorite television show is Seinfeld
Finance major at Iowa and carried a 3.3 GPA
High school class valedictorian with a 3.8 GPA
:fumeur7:

For those confused as to who 55 Jared Reiner, C is in post #10:

Full name is Jared Thomas Reiner
Mother is Joanne Reiner
Has two older brothers, Matt and Ryan
Favorite television show is Seinfeld
Finance major at Iowa and carried a 3.3 GPA
High school class valedictorian with a 3.8 GPA
:fumeur7:

Heard it thru the grapevine, his favorite episode is "The Voice". It is the infamous "Hellooooooooooooooooo" voice.

The gang start using a fun, booming, jovial voice, but when Jerry's girlfriend learns that the voice is supposed to represent her stomach, she makes Jerry choose between her and the voice. Elaine bumps into David Puddy, which leads them to get back together. However, despite her best efforts to stay apart from him, every time they break up, they end up sleeping together. Kramer decides that he wastes too much time, and therefore gets an intern from NYU. Meanwhile, now that George's boss knows he isn't handicapped, the two engage in a battle of wits over whether George keeps working at Play Now.

Heard it thru the grapevine, his favorite episode is "The Voice". It is the infamous "Hellooooooooooooooooo" voice.

The gang start using a fun, booming, jovial voice, but when Jerry's girlfriend learns that the voice is supposed to represent her stomach, she makes Jerry choose between her and the voice. Elaine bumps into David Puddy, which leads them to get back together. However, despite her best efforts to stay apart from him, every time they break up, they end up sleeping together. Kramer decides that he wastes too much time, and therefore gets an intern from NYU. Meanwhile, now that George's boss knows he isn't handicapped, the two engage in a battle of wits over whether George keeps working at Play Now.

Kramerica Enterprises

Kramerica Enterprises

after being told by his interns teacher that he had logged down "work" such as running errands, doing laundry and a 'high-noon tea' with a Mr. Newman...

"Thats business as usual at Kramerica Enterprises"

after being told by his interns teacher that he had logged down "work" such as running errands, doing laundry and a 'high-noon tea' with a Mr. Newman...

"Thats business as usual at Kramerica Enterprises"

You talkin bout Vargas? :wacka wacka:

Milwaukee has their vacations set..its all about jackin up shots for now wit a lame-duck coach

Milwaukee is looking for Ping Pong balls right now, but the coach definately isn't a lame duck. They just hired him what 2 weeks ago to a 3 year deal? He'll be around for a little while.

Love the avatar Huntdog!!!

Who's the chick?

So Orlando is the paly tomorrow and Orlando it shall be!!!

Cheers!!!

yes! I played this at 3 for big. gonna add when my book goes back to 3.5 from 4. So glad you're goin big on it

Gl Bar! I know You were referring to this game when you said you had something big locked for today!

Milwaukee is looking for Ping Pong balls right now, but the coach definately isn't a lame duck. They just hired him what 2 weeks ago to a 3 year deal? He'll be around for a little while.

I meant to actually correct myself on that..thought about it after I signed off. He will be around awhile but other than a few games they haven't showed me the heart they should for players fighting for jobs..and most importantly...the ping balls beckon

Back