I'm Thoroughly Convinced This Is The Best Board

wiseplayer

Pretty much a regular
You guys are simply amazing. Tee, Sammy, CKR, vegaskyle, Spanish, Blitz...if I've left anyone out I apologize. This game could have covered either way but you guys were onto a lot of stuff. The fact that you guys were split on this game told me to not play it big. Good arguements for both teams made it indicitive not to go big. I personally tried a middle with the sides and got real lucky playing the Overs for the 1st half, 2nd half and game. Anyway...Just wanted to say thanks and I'll see you over at the college basketball forums! :smiley_acbe:

You guys are simply amazing. Tee, Sammy, CKR, vegaskyle, Spanish, Blitz...if I've left anyone out I apologize. This game could have covered either way but you guys were onto a lot of stuff. The fact that you guys were split on this game told me to not play it big. Good arguements for both teams made it indicitive not to go big. I personally tried a middle with the sides and got real lucky playing the Overs for the 1st half, 2nd half and game. Anyway...Just wanted to say thanks and I'll see you over at the college basketball forums! :smiley_acbe:
Class act you are. Good luck and hope you stick around. :shake:
:cheers:

Thanks Spanish. i was convinced this spread would hit straight on because of the split board. Turns out that the spread for both the side and total were right on. Im just grateful to pull out some nice cash because of this financial crisis I'm in.

:cheers:

good stuff wiseplayer, the forum will be better with more people like yourselves coming here and joining--

next year we get them--

Think i am having POST TRAUMATIC FOOTBALL WITHDRAWL SYSTEMS

I 100% strongly agree with you wise, those are some outstanding and very smart cappers you just listed

Thanks guys! I hear ya Sammy! It hasn't kicked in that football is done for now. Always a tough feeling. I have to admit. You and Tee kept me from losing a lot of money today because I really liked Pitt to roll. They almost did but didn't quite seperate themselves from Mr. Warner

Thanks guys! I hear ya Sammy! It hasn't kicked in that football is done for now. Always a tough feeling. I have to admit. You and Tee kept me from losing a lot of money today because I really liked Pitt to roll. They almost did but didn't quite seperate themselves from Mr. Warner

No problem buddy the game was a true toss up, it was anyone`s game, in fact zona almost won the game. Pitts played all tight games and won a lot of them. pitts identity was a team that could not put teams away and just finds ways to win. So the points was more of a play vs Pitts than on zona.

Wiseplayer... I have to agree with everything you said...this is the best forum ever.....all the guys are great & respectful.....alot of knowledge & good reads here....I really feel a brotherhood of men (and women) LOL :36_11_6::cheers:

i love this place. nobody running in here screaming how great they are.

I suck at gambling and need this place to make money. Thank you CTG!!!:cheers:

Congrats too mogo.

I am a closet Steelers fan since the early 90's so it was great to see plus the ingame live bet on them was the icing :)

yea this board was split pretty much evenly. we leave the childish crap outta this forum. and yea, you forgot to mention me!! jus playing. this forum is the best on the net hands down.

Good comments wise...

Thing about this board is 1) for still being pretty small, it is very deep with talent; 2) there are many well rounded cappers on here. Guys that are successful in multiple sports.. That is pretty rare..

Also, the good cappers never leave.. Some with decent talent have went the tout route but most of those are fringe players to begin with.. It is so easy to spot the folks with the agenda's.. That's why I like it. There is a core group and its getting pretty big, that is here to share thoughts and improve at their craft, period..

Football is over.. Always a sad day for me.. But baseball is almost here and CBB is heating up..

Also , I heard a new kid in the NBA forum is getting pretty hot.. Think his name is tavern or Bar or something like that.. Check him out..

Back