I'm thinking Cal might win outright tomorrow, anybody?

Joe Public

Gabibbo's Finest
Thoughts?

Remember this is from the same person who thought Washington might win SU at UCLA last week. So you can understand why I'm a little hesitant.

Im actually liking it Joe. Defintly thinking about taking the 6.5, going to wait till tommorow too see if it reaches 7. Maybe ill throw a little on the ML. Gl man

Joe, I would definitely take the points here, not sure about the ML. Although, like you, I think Cal could win outright. Who has Oregon beaten lately? Michigan? I have Oregon by 3 so the points look good to me right now. :tiphat:

I definitely think Cal could win outright tomrrow, Joe. I think this game is pretty much a coin flip...that's why I'm on Cal ML. Ducks have an edge at QB, while the Bears have an edge at WR and special teams. RB's are pretty much a wash, as are the defenses.

:cheers:

I think there is a lot of value taking a Cal Bears ML...I got +210. I do not think this line is going up to 7. public is favoring cal 53% to 47%. I will also be putting some on +6.5. good luck to u this weekend.

That's why I bet a bunch of em, Joe. I likely won't get 50%...but I don't need 50% to make money betting MLs...

oh, and I have a ML wager on Cal.

:shake:

tough game.... i love cal though... spread is high but how come? cal is solid but how come the high spread? thought the spread would be around ore -3. hmm.... still thinking leaning cal

I did hit on it. Thanks guys, it almost makes up for Penn. St. and Clemson. F**kers.

Thanks, though, and thank you Gambling Gods.

Back