I'm stubborn...

• Thread starter Thread starter Billivy
  • Start date Start date
B

Billivy

Spurs -8...

have to...

what you guys think, i know memphis has been coverin these numbers against San Antonio recently soo I'm open to some discussion

Did some limited research on 1 angle re Spurs and Dallas. In the regular season what happens to Dallas after playing at Spurs and what happens to Spurs after Dallas either venue. Dallas going back a long time clocked in at 9-1 su so they seem to play better. Spurs last 3 years seem to do well if they won and poorly if they lost. Fourth year this broke down. Made no bet yet and may not today. GL

I'm on Memphis. I think the number is inflated due to the Spurs losing 3 straight. I think the new uptempo Griz style may cause the Spurs some concern.

On the Griz as well. Hard to say what will happen, but I'll take 7.5 gladley. The uptempo style seems to fit this team suprisingly well. Players pretty much were not responding to Frat, and seem to be in a better position (Even after then Celts debacle) with a change of pace in style. If Spurs were at home, prolly would pound them over Memphis. Biggest disappointment is books adjusting totals. Kinda lean under here with Spurs D.

Ivy, not stubborn AT ALL. I immediately liked that play first out of all. No reason why the Spurs shouldn't dismantle the Grizzlies. If San Antonio dosen't crush these guys it will be a joke. They just lost a heartbreaker to Dallas, which was in a way a given, but they shouldn't unfold here.

San Antonio -8

Spurs haven't been playing well...seem on a downward trend to me. Memphis, the last loss to the Celtics notwithstanding...is on an upward tick.

It would not surprise me to see another Spurs loss.....nor would it surprise me to see yet another late 4th quarter spurs collapse.

i ended up takin the lakers over w/ killa,
would have taken the lakers second half if i had money in a book... i liked la to pull it off for some reason

Back