I'm not one for teasers, BUT

TheHbomb

Pretty much a regular
In the NFL this weekend, how can you not consider pairing these games multiple times with numerous 4th games in a 4 team 13 point teaser?

1. Seattle -0.5
2. New England +16
3. New Orleans +10

Teasers so dangerous this week. Washington +14, Seattle -2.5 and Denver +3.

This is the capper not the homer speaking. If you go Broncos in the tease you need to be sure you think the Chiefs can't win this game. Just see better value. Oakland +22, Buff +15

I threw NE in as well and got +14. I don't think KC will win by more than a FG if they do.

Had the 3 in the OP in 8 teasers today. Lost on Houston. Won the rest. Now I just need the Pats to not get blown out tomorrow for some pretty sweet $$$.

with all due respect, there are not many games that DONT look awesome if you tease it 14 points either way lol

I guess we'll disagree DWOWW. And that's why I rarely play teasers because I think they are sucker bets. Obviously these games were exceptions for me; otherwise I wouldn't have gone out of my way to post them.

its proven that if done right you can win with teasers. they can def be sucker bets to joe schmos, but if you focus on the key numbers you can win with them. I have had a great year with em, but too bad teh browns screwed me over this week :(

Back