I'm never playing fantasy football again

Eric8923

Pretty much a regular
Only needed .7 points from A.J "Top 10 wide receiver" to win my league. Not a single reception. Can't even explain the emotional distress I am feeling.

That is some damn rotten luck, Eri. Guy got banged up.

Yeah that's shitty, Eri. Dalton's terrible throw left AJ completely exposed on that one; lucky his elbow wasn't dislocated. Give him credit for coming back in the 2Q and trying to gut it out.

I don't think he really tried gutting it out...he ran around a little but would make sure everyone knew his arm hurt by dangling it like his shoulder was dislocated. He has a triceps bruise.

Be sure to consult with your league next year to change payouts putting less emphasis on overall champion. Fantasy playoffs are all luck, especially when it comes down to 1 game to decide it all. Allocate $$ for most overall points, best regular season record, and be sure Runner-up gets $$$ too.

I don't think he really tried gutting it out...he ran around a little but would make sure everyone knew his arm hurt by dangling it like his shoulder was dislocated. He has a triceps bruise.

That medial head area just above the elbow in the lower part of the tricep is tender as fuck. Used to hate getting plunked there; couldn't imagine taking a TJ Ward helmet hit in that spot.

Be sure to consult with your league next year to change payouts putting less emphasis on overall champion. Fantasy playoffs are all luck, especially when it comes down to 1 game to decide it all. Allocate $$ for most overall points, best regular season record, and be sure Runner-up gets $$$ too.

We started doing that a few years back and I agree. I remember several years ago I scored the most points in a league and missed the playoffs and got zero.

If it's a HTH format, that's the fun of it. If you want to do total points, do total points. All sites allow either format. I like both formats, but the total points bone in HTH is to appease whiners.

If it's a HTH format, that's the fun of it. If you want to do total points, do total points. All sites allow either format. I like both formats, but the total points bone in HTH is to appease whiners.

We still do hth. We use it for playoffs, but the highest scoring team gets paid as well.

Can't count how many times I've won the regular season with most points/best record, lost in the playoffs and won zilch. I understand it, but don't prefer it. Luckily, I at least got some money back this season....but my teams are still full of chokers. Must be the owner. :doink:

We still do hth. We use it for playoffs, but the highest scoring team gets paid as well.

Our league pays out the highest scoring team each week for the regular season, just a variation but still, its enjoyable knowing you get something.

yeah I kind of agree here...we pay total points the transaction costs

get in the playoffs and get hot and win

Only needed .7 points from A.J "Top 10 wide receiver" to win my league. Not a single reception. Can't even explain the emotional distress I am feeling.
this is tough

I have said it here before but I lost by one point

frank gore scored a td, but because he fumbled and picked up his own fumble, it wasnt a rushing TD....so pissed

cost me real money

Back