I'm in a New York state of mind!

• Thread starter Thread starter Billivy
  • Start date Start date
B

Billivy

New York Knicks -2 (550 to win 500)

gotta do it,

Orlando is a little banged up, and looking at starter to starter matchups I feel there are more advantages for the Knicks tonight...

Huge advantage in the back court IMO, more contribution off the bench offensively for New York, I feel the back court is a wash. Howard and Curry should both get their numbers...i don't think either player will be able to stop the other...I'll take the Garden as the deciding factor here with the Knicks off an embarrasing loss and the full team snub in the all-star game. Time for the Knicks to contend for that 8th spot right luke?lol

GL Billivy. A couple of injury notes about the game in case you haven't seen them. Don't think it'll affect ya much though.

Quentin Richardson (flu-like symptoms) did not practice on Monday.
He should be a game-time decision for tonight's game against the Magic.

Grant Hill (knee) will return to action on Tuesday against the Knicks.

both should play...hill is probably more of a chance of sittin this one out soo i'll take my chances with the injury report questions

lost some value, but i still like the under tonight in San Antonio...

under 202 (330 to win 300)

Time for the Knicks to contend for that 8th spot right luke?lol

LOL

love where your heads at....big game for us since Orlando is the team we're chasing (they're the 7th seed, Miami is the 8th and I think its a safe bet Wade will beat out the Knicks lol)

what pisses me off is that i had 500 on the knicks and 300 on the spurs total...i took one look at that spot and had no idea why the total was that high...the only time they went over that in the last 16 contests was an overtime play...i woulda had a lot more than 300 on it if i didnt miss 3 full points of value when i hit it at 202...ugh...

but obviously i cant complain, good night...lets hope this keeps up (thanks guys)

Gotta say these Knicks look good now with Q-Rich and Francis back, and have in mind they both had some rust left, the Knicks could reach the playoffs this year I really think that.

Back