I'm Going Off The Rails With These Crazy Plays...MNF Now Included!

Vapster

Awesome1#1
Win Every Series And You'll Win The World Series. Said A Wise Man Once. Wait...Where Was I?!

BEARS +7 vs 9ers...

I was telling my co-workers (who are 9er season ticket holders) just 2 and and a half weeks ago, how I was going to bet the house on the 9ers. I don't care what the point spread is. Then shortly thereafter, 9ers re-sign Garoppolo the Playboy. I start hearing my co-workers talking. ‘Even at 3-1 or 2-2 I guarantee we'll see Playboy by game 5.’ Trey Lance A Lot?! He’s Not Happy! Pressure is already on him and I’m getting the home team +7?

DETROIT +4 vs phila...

Every season opening weekend I find that one team that is a four-point underdog that ends up winning out right.. It happens more often than you think. Not only do I like the season total over 6 1/2 wins for the Detroit Lions I think they win this game out right, but I'll take the 4.

HOTLANTA +5.5 vs aint's

Look, I'll tell you right now. It's the Saints okay? It's not the Buffalo Bills, it's not the Chiefs. It’s NOT The 84 Bears… I’m on the Marcus Mariota HOOOOO Train as well! @2daBank If you see his rushing yards total, give ya Brother a shout out, cause I wanna pound his rushing OVER total, Like a drunk guy wants to pound the bbw at closing time at the pub...

As A Side Note... GL To All This Season. I'll Take The RAMS +3 As I'm Getting An Extra .5 For Free, And I'll Take It With The Champs At Home Opening Night.

P.S.S.

Baker Mayfield Said...(Or Did He?!) "I'm Going To FUCK Them Up" Meaning Cleveland, +1.5 @ Carolina. Reminds Me Of Drago....Remember That Guy?! "If He Dies. He Dies." Dude Was A Machine... Yeah, He Was On Steroids, (F'n Russians!) But Yeah...Where Was I?! Put Up Or Shut Up Baker...Regulators!!! 2022-23... MOUNT UP!

The great thing about the NFL is that there are no crazy bad or crazy good bets on sides or totals.

Best of luck this year and make lots of cash.

i don’t like backing the team who was on hard knocks, seems like every team on that show gets uptick in support, I never heard the phrase “lions look pretty good, they gonna surprise some ppl” until they were on HBO! Philly has a hell of a roster, tough game.

Mariota is down to 24.5 w juice to the under. Somebody not buying him running the ball vs saints d?

Mariota is down to 24.5 w juice to the under. Somebody not buying him running the ball vs saints d?
Yes. Got Him + Money Over 24.5
He May Have To Run For His Life vs Aint's D.
They May Also Have Designed Runs For Him.
(Like The Raiders Did For Him In Running Situations.)
:shake:

Hellava Sunday! Hit My Top 4 Plays, But Monday Is Here...

SEATTLE +6.5 Anyone Remember The Last Denver QB To Go Back Home And Get Emotional, And Lose His Homecoming? It Was Manning. Will Wilson Get Emotional? Of Course. Is This "Just Another Game" As Ex Players Like To Say?! No. It's Not. He Played A Decade In Seattle. Coaching Advantage? Seattle. Coach Knows RW Likes And Dislikes. What He's Good At And What He Struggles With. New Head Coach @ Denver, And New Game Plan For Wilson To Figure Out. Home Opener In Seattle, Which Gets Pretty Loud. Big Game For The Home Team To Show RW They Don't Need Him To Win. Public ALL Over The Favorite Here, And I Know, I Know Who Seattle's QB Is Now...But I'm Taking The Home Dog.

I’m on seattle also, kinda surprised cause I’m in the camp who high on Denver w Russ. Ultimately I think they gonna be pretty dang good but they didht play together in preseason and not like they been together for years! On the other hand seattle did play lot of starters in preseason as they had to figure out the qb situating. I’m kinda surprised they decided to go geno over lock but for this game it prob a good think, lock has way more upside but he also a turnover waiting to happen, think geno will handle the emotion of this game better and just be steady. Think seattle d along w the crowd noise will keep them in it. I told myself when I went up to bet bucs last night it had to be seattle tonight cause I wasn’t backing square ass play Sunday and Monday night! Lol. I just didn’t think Dallas could score which turned out even truer than I expected!!

Back