I'm Back?

reNew Orleans

Clubbin' with Rasual Butler
Took a few weeks off... basically cleaned myself out and decided to go all-in on my last bet to avoid the grind or just take a break. As a result I took a long needed break. New bankroll, feel refreshed, lets see where it goes.

Here are a few plays:

Miami TT Under 88
Reasoning behind this... Hornets got their asses handed to em last game, we aren't a good home team but this is on ESPN and it's our game to shine tonight. I can completely understand why anyone would want to take the 12 with the Heat but I feel the Hornets well execute tonight. After the slow start on defense the other night, you have to get some redemption even if it is the Heat

Dallas @ Seattle UNDER 195
Seattle TT Under 93

Sonics simply struggling to score right now. Just need a couple of droughts for the Sonics and I believe the Mavs can slow them down. Don't think the Mavs will score too many tonight, low 100's at most.

All 1 Unit.

BOL To Yall Tonight :cheers:

BOL. I think New Orleans comes to shine tonight. last couple yrs, when GS was on the rise, all their national TV games, they'd show up big time since they rarely got any. I'd expect similiar here, despite Miami's seeming way to show up on TV games

BOL. I think New Orleans comes to shine tonight. last couple yrs, when GS was on the rise, all their national TV games, they'd show up big time since they rarely got any. I'd expect similiar here, despite Miami's seeming way to show up on TV games

Only home game of the year, we have to show up. Especially after last game. Chris Paul has to show the nation why he's the best PG in the league. Definitely wish our fans would show up like your fans do.

Lousy referees but I am on the Seattle under as well. Have the NO game under small. NO seems to go under consistently after a loss so will root for low scoring Heat. GL

Lousy referees but I am on the Seattle under as well. Have the NO game under small. NO seems to go under consistently after a loss so will root for low scoring Heat. GL

where do you get the ref info? just before tip?

sorry for the NO game under, hornets were having the game of their life and would not guard Mark Blount, he went off.

Lets hit this Seattle under. :cheers:

thanks Satyr

Miami TT 88 pushed, Luke Jackson had to drill the last 3. Very pleased by the fan turnout tonight, the upper bowl was getting even louder than the lower bowl tonight, shame they werent near the cameras.

thanks JJ - lets hit that under

Welcome back man. Nice little 2-0 night. Hell of a push with Miami. Didn't they have 86 with 3 minutes left or something? Either way I feel like an ass for not following you on the Dallas plays. Free money for ya.

Back