IM ALL IN....

lungster

Pretty much a regular
love the way my raps showed heart in the 2nd q.

im all in, raps 2H-5. i definitely don't think they lose this game at home and especially when 76ers are 0-3 on the road so far this season.

BOL

everything and I mean EVERYTHING pointed to that bet, and I took it as well.

Philly shooting 48% 1st H, Raptors 39% I think, still it was a 6 point lead for Philly, Dalembert not a factor AT ALL in this game (4 PFs, 1 rebound), Iguodala 1 for 8 from the floor, it all pointed to a 11-2 run for the Raps out of the gate, YET of course with all the facts on our side this means the play loses, it's been like that these days.

Raptors missed 2 open treys so far 2nd half, allowed 2 transition layups after that so instead of a 3 point game it's down by 10 and start all over again.

So it seems the woes continue, the correct play once again looks bad.

Hope we cash.

GL

Again, see what I'm talking about? SPEIGHTS (the rookie) blocks Moon's biscuit only to see Iguodala score from transition.

Check how many points Toronto scored from transition tonight. I'd be surprised if there were any at all.

Whoever I take these days it's "the ____ (insert Bulls, Raptors, Knicks, Bobcats, Hornets, whoever) are not shooting the ball well tonight".

And I mean WHOEVER. While guys like Speights are having a stroll in the park against THAT interior D.

Nice huh.

Speights 4 PF
Dalembert 4 PF

Halfway 3rd quarter.

Toronto have guys like Jermaine O'Neal and Bosh in the team. Now watch them NOT taking advantage of this situation. Home court, good spot, but nah, doesn't matter.

thanks satyr for your support and thoughts. i agree with everything you said. also, i dont know why mitchell isnt putting bargani back in when he was the spark in the 1H

it's definitely a good sign that raps are in the bonus, hopefully chip it down to a few points and then take over the in 4Q

Sad thing is I have the game spread too so I would prefer they cover that, although I'm aware them winning SU let alone ATS is wishful thinking with my streak of late.

I know JPicks said last night in Marlo's thread that bad thoughts invoke more bad things but I was in great mood last night and confident yet went 0 for 4 on legitimate angle plays.

As I speak Philly scores back to back jumpshots to make it an eight point game again.

Another night THIS situation the Raps would steamroll through this (a seriously foul troubled team (no one to throw in in the inside) in the 2nd of a b2b nights...

Yet they can't find ways to score 4 unanswered points let alone taking command of this game.

Sorry for the rant(s) but I'm just sick of this.

to be honest, id rather calderon not play, he doesnt look confident and smooth.

FINALLY A STOP, MISSED 3, LEAK OUT FOR PHILY, FOUL ON RAPS. retarded

Bargnani misses it...ahh...that would've ignited a run perhaps...now back to struggling again.

this game is just cursed for Toronto.

TWO deflections, both times the ball ends up in Sixers hands, by that time the shotclock is down to 3 seconds, 2 seconds, ONE second...and a foul.

WOW.

this one is in the bag for Philly, I'm not even following any more, switching to another game.

Refs stomped the momentum in this game at the 8 minute mark of the 4th. 6ers reeled off 7 straight points after the call.

Tough break buddy.

Back