if you're not watching, dirk blew up an ankle.

redbearde

Pretty much a regular
he fell tangled up with Ime Udoka and rolled his left ankle. badly.

he could NOT put any weight on it. he tried after being carried off the court, and declared, "no way"

it's either a severe sprain, or it's broken.

:shake:

they called a double foul....then a tech on stack for the hard foul. then a tech on Avery Johnson.

mavs are pissed.

I'm pretty sure it's his ankle. his knee wasn't bent the wrong way - his ankle was.

might be one of those lingering 3yr 'high-ankle' sprains...

I hope he's not done too, but if he is, maybe Avery will follow Barkley's advice and get them running and gunning - it's the only time they've looked good at all today.

no TST. i have the under second half. SA with the lead should slow it down. mavs will push but who scores.

i think mavs would have loss regardless if dirk is out. over 92 cashes easier though IMO. spurs made their run before dirk got hurt. phoenix will make playoffs red. the mavs won't. wow!!

sounds like he'll be gone for a little while at the least in the very best case scenario...

puts a serious damper on dallas playoff hopes...

only 2 games up on denver if they win at toronto...

got to be fucking kidding me. 4 free throws by gino. and a 3 pt. good for you. i'm so fuckin pissed TST. fuckin moose.

about to throw my fucking laptop out the window. a 3 by kidd. then another 3 by howard. trash free throws. fuck u stack.

i'm french i Like TP and the spurs and as gino said:"it's a huuuuuge WIN!!!!"
they were down by four and they finally won by seven. they are older but still a great team. I see a playoff final between them and the celtics.

Dirk is apparently walking gingerly now.

http://mavsblog.dallasnews.com/archives/2008/03/dirk-officially-wont-be-back.html

but they aren't releasing the results of the X-rays. this "results unavailable" shit is a load of crap. Either they're clear, or they aren't.

best case is something looks wrong right now, but it magically vanishes before the next set of pics are taken. It's a good sign that he CAN walk on it, however gingerly. I wouldn't for certain count him out for their next game yet.

dirk has little to no cartilage his ankles....its amazing he still plays .....i'm sure that is the problem although it look as though he broke his frickin leg

jimmy roberts just said on the nbc sports update during the golf tourney that preliminary reports have him out for at least two weeks

Back