If you need another reason to bet the Jags . . .

Joe Public

Gabibbo's Finest
Take this to heart. I like Indy.

I haven't won a primetime game now in five weeks including both sides and totals (but not 2nd half totals, I've hit a couple of those, including last night). I'm a complete trainwreck. It's a miracle I can even pick a beer out of the fridge at this point without f**king it up.

For the record, I actually think this run goes beyond a particularly resilient strain of Suckitude, and may involve a gypsy curse. It's a long story I don't really want to get into, just know that I have ordered a leprechaun, via the Internet (I know a guy who knows a guy), and given international shipping and handling I expect him to arrive in the next six to ten days.

Still, for the time being, tonight, I don't know if they cover, I wouldn't lay 3.5 and haven't bet the game, but I do think Indy wins outright.

So feel free to ML the Jags.

Good luck tonight.

Hahaha...I hear you Joe...I feel like that after this weekend. That's why its props only tonight...BOL

:cheers:

Fade Joe Public!

Woo HOoo, works for me! It has worked for YEARS with Leftwhich, Vick and the likes.

my brain is telling me jags but my gut is saying colts. I have never been so confused on a fuckin play and im 6-1 onMNF ats ....

Fade Joe Public!

Woo HOoo, works for me!

I knew no one would appreciate this run of mine like you, CG.

Here, let me help even more. Because I'm sort of a superstitious Joe, let me put something on it just so if the streak ends, it's officially dead and buried.

.25 of a unit Colts -3 (-102 at MB)

Take this to heart. I like Indy.

I haven't won a primetime game now in five weeks including both sides and totals (but not 2nd half totals, I've hit a couple of those, including last night). I'm a complete trainwreck. It's a miracle I can even pick a beer out of the fridge at this point without f**king it up.

For the record, I actually think this run goes beyond a particularly resilient strain of Suckitude, and may involve a gypsy curse. It's a long story I don't really want to get into, just know that I have ordered a leprechaun, via the Internet (I know a guy who knows a guy), and given international shipping and handling I expect him to arrive in the next six to ten days.

Still, for the time being, tonight, I don't know if they cover, I wouldn't lay 3.5 and haven't bet the game, but I do think Indy wins outright.

So feel free to ML the Jags.

Good luck tonight.

Colts will control the entire game...GLTY :shake:

Fumblepepper or Lemarcus Russel?

That Bowl win over Notre Dame seems real impressive now that Notre Dame is shit without quinn, and LSU is going to win the title without Lemarcus.

Fade Joe Public!

Woo HOoo, works for me!

I knew no one would appreciate this run of mine like you, CG.

Here, let me help even more. Because I'm sort of a superstitious Joe, let me put something on it just so if the streak ends, it's officially dead and buried.

.25 of a unit Colts -3 (-102 at MB)

.25 units? Don't break the bank Joe.

Have times really been that rough?

The good thing about gambeling, is that you can always win your money back.

Maybe the public pulls this one out tonight, you never know.

I'm on the Jags ML, not feeling great fading you Joe, but hey that's what I'm on tonight. :shake:

Saytr, what you don't want is me on the same side as you in MNF, not this year, not until the leprechaun gets here.

.25 units? Don't break the bank Joe.

The money's not the point, the point is to break the trend, and to do that I think I have to put something on it, even if it's two toothpicks and some pocket lint.

But thank your your ever-so genuine concern.

yup biggest shit talker on here all you do is knock on qb's but when they do goo you are no where to be found...

shit gets old bro ...

When Tavaras Jackson does " goo" then I will pat him on the back, and then proceed to watch him play like shit again.

Thanks Bra

Back