If You are OKC Do You Want Westbrook or Harden?

twinkie13

In transit, arriving late.
Lets say long term and short term. I watch Westbrook and that dude just gets to the rim and will only get better in my eyes. Harden is a very nice player but I think OKC did the right thing in the end. Of course it would be nice to have both.

PGs best(assume D-Rose is healthy and Rajon):

CP3
Rondo
Rose
Westbrook

am I nuts

I personally prefer Westbrook within the framework of that OKC team, but anybody who thinks Harden isn't crazy at all. Can make a totally legit argument that Harden is the second best scorer in the league behind Durant.

My personal list has Westbrook only behind CP and Parker right now, can't be putting torn ACL's above him.

I personally prefer Westbrook within the framework of that OKC team, but anybody who thinks Harden isn't crazy at all. Can make a totally legit argument that Harden is the second best scorer in the league behind Durant.

My personal list has Westbrook only behind CP and Parker right now, can't be putting torn ACL's above him.
pretty much agree...but if all were healthy my order good?

Eh I personally prefer Westbrook to Rondo, him and Rose are basically the same guy just Rose is a more likeable dude.
Westbrook can certainly score more and is faster...I guess I agree with you, but Rondo better defender and assist guy would you say?

2 of the most exciting players to watch for me...harden gets better by the day but i think ok city may win the nba championship this year.. could very well have a rematch of last years nba finals.....lebron is playing some ridiculous ball...16 straight, game winner yesterday, should be a fun end to the nba season

It is fun no?

Its fun but its a little pointless.

the thunder's offense is really strange to me...the team goes on these droughts where they dont know what exactly they want to do and thats because they have a shooting guard playing the pg position.. its not a good system by any means imo

Sure, both harden and westbrook could light up the scoreboard but i dont think either will be able to do much damage in the playoffs now that they are separated... harden took off a lot of pressure from westbrook and kd in the playoffs

and in the nba, it's what u do with the game on the line that defines u and ur team

it's all about the finish

Back