If the season ended today

frankiegotti

Power Boat Enthusiast
I know it's a bit early as the first round playoffs didn't start even start yet but I think it's always interesting to play what if scenarios.

1. Detroit
2. St. Louis
3. Kansas City
4. Seattle
5. Cleveland
6. Cincinatti
7. Oakland
8. Jacksonville
9. Green Bay
10. San Francisco
11. Buffalo
12. Washington
13. San Diego
14. New Orleans
15. Houston
16. Denver
17. Tampa Bay
18. NY Jets
19. Dallas
20. Chicago
21. Arizona
22. Philadelphia
23. Minnesota
24. New England
25. Miami
26. Baltimore
27. Atlanta
28. Pittsburgh
29. NY Giants
30. Indy
31. Carolina
32. Tennessee

Saints need so many D positions but we have to let Vilma become a free agent before re-signing him or the Jets will get our 1st round pick.

LB or FS

I actually like the Browns being at five. They'll get someone good and won't have to pay through the nose for him. At least, in theory.

alot of underclassmen are coming out this year because they are all afraid that their will be a rookie salary starting the year after and wont make as much money even if they are a bust.

Early talks of Crabtree to Detroit via. Sirius radio.

They think Calvin + Crab could be the cornerstone for years...

If Detroit took another WR with the first pick in the draft I honestly think someone might try to burn down Ford Field.

I was watching that game today thinking the same thing, Smoke.

Let's be honest, no way Fat Andy does anything but build along the O-line again. I actually don't think that guy from Ole Miss will be there or anywhere close to where the Birds will draft, but I'd like him. Or, yeah, a kick-ass safety would do well too.

well scouts inc has the left tackle rated #23 in the draft and mays rated #28...

we draft theoretically #22 and #28....

Hope you're right, those big f**kers always seem to move up a bit after the workouts, though.

But we need it. I think Donovan actually comes back next year which means we're going to have to figure out the O-line so let's pick up an all-american if we can.

Taylor Mays is gonna kill his workouts and go Top 10.

Dude is huge.

But probably staying in school anyways...

according to espn, hes leaning towards leaving

but yeah, if he actually is 6'3" 230 with a 4.28 40 he aint gonna be around when the eagles pick...unless they package their two picks to go up to the top 10

Well according to he himself, he's probably staying.

You have no clue how great the life of a USC football player is...you can imagine, but you still have no idea...quite sickening actually

You're right though. His size and speed are just nasty. When I saw him in person I was like Safety? C'mon....

Dude is beyond blessed.

Eagles are definitely a team I'd like to see him on. They deserve it after all the great years Dawkins has given them.

Dolphins, Bears, Eagles and Giants are talking to Cushing a lot too...he's probably gonna end up on one of those teams, but damn would he be sick in Chicago. Not sure how well he'd fit in with Jim Johnsons scheme though...

i want the left tackle from ole miss and taylor mays (though ill settle for the safety from va tech too)

Kam Chancellor (the VaTech saftey) says he is coming back to Tech next year. He said this after win in the bowl game, so we will see.

Back