If Rob Ryan Isn't Fired By Monday..

twinkie13

In transit, arriving late.
I will be shocked. This is bad. Real bad. The highest paid HC that likes to go 8-8, 7-9, 9-7 needs to make this happen now. It seems he wants out too, and I wouldn't mind seeing him go.

I think they all need a fresh start. The dinosaurs in the division QB wise, Brees and Yag, are gonna be bottom dwellers. I think all Tampa needs is a good coach, cuz Jaboo seems to be the deal and Cam is money money. Obviously Yag has a few years left, but Brees is declining as we all know.....maybe 2-3 years left of some Favre-ness.

Either way, it starts with Rob Ryan losing his job. :shake:

was a buddy place today and he was defending him. his team defense stats are pretty poor extending a few years now

The biggest mystery is why does he keep getting hired.

because of his brother probably

I would think that would work against him as often as for him. Guy doesn't jump to better jobs. He gets fired, either all by himself or with a staff housecleaning. And when a Rob Ryan defense goes south, it goes south. He has the shelf life of room temp milk.

first team in nfl history to allow 4 TDs no picks for three straight games against Eli, Mariotta, Cousins

looks like he survives this week. Guy sucks, never was good. Look at his teams stats under his regime, always bottom 20.

Ryan brothers both severely overrated. I remember when Rob said he will be out of a job for 5 minutes. Guy should be coaching high school.

His charm and impressive wardrobe....

WCHPuH8.gif

Back