If Kansas is less than a 3 point favorite...

how did you get word of this out in san diego?

Brewer- I'm assuming that you know what I'm talking about. I went to A&M many years ago and have a very good friend with their ear to the ground that hears about things regarding the A&M Athletic Department before anyone else. This is where the info is coming from.

I can't really go into what I've been told, so I know this looks like an exerpt from a shitty Woodward and Berstein book. But at the very least, if you are looking at A&M, hold off for a few days. If the fears are confirmed, the line will be moving in your favor. I don't have a rep around here because I rarely post. But I follow several guys and always check their plays to see if they are on the other side of any of mine. So I wanted to share what I could. Take it for what it's worth.

actually i have no idea how you knew this but now do. keep me informed bro.

Brewer- I'm assuming that you know what I'm talking about. I went to A&M many years ago and have a very good friend with their ear to the ground that hears about things regarding the A&M Athletic Department before anyone else. This is where the info is coming from.

I can't really go into what I've been told, so I know this looks like an exerpt from a shitty Woodward and Berstein book. But at the very least, if you are looking at A&M, hold off for a few days. If the fears are confirmed, the line will be moving in your favor. I don't have a rep around here because I rarely post. But I follow several guys and always check their plays to see if they are on the other side of any of mine. So I wanted to share what I could. Take it for what it's worth.

:shake:

I can't even think of anybody on the team that I would be afraid to lose. I know about our "best" corner being gone, not a big deal, replaced with 2 year starter. McGee, we are very high on the kid and he has a better arm, at home no problem. Lane or Goodson, if we lose Lane we go more to Goodson, vice versa. The only problem would be if we lost more than 1 in the o-line.

McGee was hurt in the Tech game and his backup was injured on the last play. So A&M was looking at playing the 3rd string QB.

I think JJ (the backup) will probably be out. But, although banged up, McGee will play. So it's probably not as bad as was initially expected.

The backup QB is out for the year and McGee's status is unknown. Fran is keeping his status very close to the vest. I'm already on Kansas, but if McGee is out, the line is going to shift quite a bit.

Their backup QB, Jerrod Johnson, is not out for the year. Don't know where you are getting this information?

I will see what I can find out, my niece has class with McGee on Thursday (I think) but she doesn't know him.

Back