If I was you

tuck321

Not all those who wander are lost
I would take 3 points with GS first quarter. Last 6 at the site they have lost by 1 or 2 or won outright in the first quarter. Seems to be a trend worth trusting. GL
Added a bet on Utah minus 3 in the second quarter for less.

Last edited:
tuck, really would like to know your thoughts bout Toronto as pretty big dogg today...i got feeling that line is too high and Raptors might have some momentum right now, after beating Houston and Orlando. Is this Milwaukee Bucks team such a better one to give Toronto almost 9 points? I'm strongly leaning towards them but want to see what you got...
...and i see a value in Indiana as a 10 point dogg as well, if this is highscoring match Indiana will hang around, i believe,

thanks ang GL today whatever you decide!

Toronto is just a very tough game. Not sure what to do. Bucks operating with triple revenge. Bucks operating with 10-3 ats record on 1 days rest. Bucks 5-2 ats at home after a loss. Currently think Bogut plays but do not know that. The referees are mostly homers in terms of winning the game but very hard on chalk favorites. If I was forced to bet I would probably lay here trusting in triple revenge and the fact that Toronto has a revenge game coming up vs Washington and then I believe another soft game but truthfully no faith in any bet right now on that game.
See I can not give Toronto full credit for those games. They played 2 teams that were just all set to crash and burn with Houston and Orlando and had the revenge angle on their side in those games. This game is just very different.

Concerning Indiana at Denver, here are 2 trends from coachescorner
1. Indiana 25-14 ats after scoring over 110 points
2. Denver 11-23 ats after winning 4 of last 5.
If you look at rest both teams are playing 3rd in 4. But going further Indiana has had 6 days off playing 3 games before that. Denver has had 2 days off playing their last 3 games before that. Indiana simply has much better rest. The last 2 quarters that Denver played against the Hornets
31-25 hornets
29-22 Hornets
Denver was running on empty. This is a hostile series as Denver had won 7 straight in this series before losing the Last game Breaking the streak.
Have played .5 unit on Indiana first half and taken plus 9.5 for the game so we agree. Just a dab ml. Tend to expect Denver to try and take over the game late to save energy. GL

Last edited:
Have said that I think full game involvement with the referees in the Bucks game is scary laying. If this game is reasonably tight after the first half I am playing Bucks 3rd quarter.

Have said that I think full game involvement with the referees in the Bucks game is scary laying. If this game is reasonably tight after the first half I am playing Bucks 3rd quarter.

should i wait for HT before playing bucks? or do you think bucks lead throughout game

The reason I am waiting with the Bucks is
The referees are bad and I want to limit them.
Toronto has been very weak in the third quarter on the road.
Not sure what you should do because the situation is cloudy
Spurs are too big a favorite. I made the game pick. I have a small bet on Heat plus 1 in the first quarter based on about 5 example games. If I was forced to do something it would be either Spurs parlayed with under or Heat plus the points but doing none of the above. Just watching. Spurs are sort of on double revenge as they lost at home to the Heat in preseason as well.

Tuck there is some concern among Utah's players and staff about their recent slow starts according to local press. Does that worry u in any way regarding the 1st quarter bet ? Tx. Bol tonite !

You're the fuckin man Tuck. Hit GSW +3 1st Q and Mil -3.5 3rd Q after reading your posts. Awesome.

But you missed Indiana plus 5 first half and Utah minus 3 second quarter.! Honest I feel blessed to get away with money today. Had a headache all day. Thought seriously about the Spurs to the under which I passed on. Had very little strategic concept today and did not even play over in Denver with those 2 lunatic teams. Somehow I survived. Bol to ALL

gonna take indy 2H, think den lost their chance to blow this game wide open, and like what you said they might run out of gas

But you missed Indiana plus 5 first half and Utah minus 3 second quarter.! Honest I feel blessed to get away with money today. Had a headache all day. Thought seriously about the Spurs to the under which I passed on. Had very little strategic concept today and did not even play over in Denver with those 2 lunatic teams. Somehow I survived. Bol to ALL

That was the cherry on the cake ! The roller coaster type of win makes it even sweeter.:cheers:

woooow, that fuckin Toronto made me sick not covering +9 ....5-0 run for Milwaukee in last 37sec, didnt see that cause went out for a few minutes i guess they fouled 3 times, fuckers...what a crap

:moose::moose::moose:

Back