If I was a betting man, props-wise for today at Ford Field...

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
I'd identify these two and go from there.

Golden Tate catches
Jordan Howard yards

If you want to bet Howard (over is 90.5 +110) then you need to think about a few things...

-How many carries
-How do you expect the game to go?

If you can pencil him in for 20+ carries you hammer this prop. Detroit cannot defend the run at all. Now, Howard had a big game last week but that was after a couple of stinkers against SF and PHI. The PHI game wasn't a surprise playing from behind from the get-go. The SF game was simply that the Niners controlled the ball. Chicago had like 36 offensive plays I believe in this game.

Detroit isn't one to limit offensive touches for the other team though.

If you want to bet on Golden Tate (over is 6 -135) this might be a good opportunity. This is a standard number for Golden (5 to 7 is his range through the course of the year for props it seems) but I think this matchup brings about more opportunities. The Lions offensive line is decimated. Detroit is already a below-average running team and Fratty is going to be running for his life. What will this lead to? Quick passes and quick hitters by Jim Bob, imo.

That is where Golden shines. I can totally see him with a box of 9 catches for 75 yards or so. He will be the most important skill position player today for Detroit with all the OL injuries. They need him to make a few plays and be that check-down option as well (other than the RBs).

So, if I were a betting man....

I'd advise those...

Good luck, enjoy the game.

Great thoughts

Is there a Jim Bob prop on quick pass calls? Would need a headset to grade it.

3rd and 1 at the 3 and they go five wide? They've rushed for 65 already. Show some faith Caldwell.

oh well. At least the Leo's still have a small chance to go get smoked in the first round of the playoffs.

Reactions: KJ
Back