If I gave you the first 25 picks of the fantasy draft...

Seabass

Pretty much a regular
What types of odds would you be willing to lay on yourself to win it all? 10 team H2H league 5x5 scoring.

So pretty much, you can fill your roster with whoever the fuck you want, then the other 9 teams draft normally with the leftovers.

So you're team is looking like

C-Mauer
1B-Pujols
2B-Pedroia
SS-Reyes
3B-A-Rod
OF-Braun
OF-Sizemore
OF-Soriano
UTIL-H Ramirez

SP-Sabathia, Lincecum, Santana, Halladay, Webb, Hamels
RP-Papelbon, Nathan, Rivera, Soria

Would you lay 50:1 on your team to win it all? 100:1?

I couldnt imagine not winning if you were allowed to do that

I have to say that looks like my keeper league team though ;)

Miggy, Brian Roberts, HanRam, Alex Rodriguez, Vlad, Crawford, Ichiro, Webb, Lackey, Papelbon... then the kids Price, Buchholz, Bruce, Pence, Chris Davis, Votto...

in a head to head league its a tough call

any given week you can get some random guys who are playing out of their mind

plus you could stream the pitchers

its an interesting question

I think I agree with you guys that 50:1 is too much. I would gladly take one of the remaining teams at 50:1 odds and try to win it all...esp when you only have to win 5 categories in the final, as long as ERA is one of them.

I think I'd probably lay about 10:1. If it was a Roto league, I think you'd be willing to lay the 100:1 since it won't be fluky...that team I posted would lead the league in every single category, I'd have to think...

The top of my fantasy football team on CTG was awful. People on here graded my team as a "D." I won the league because of the bottom of my draft (Warner, Rodgers, CJ, Roddy), picking up A. Bryant, Pierre Thomas and Breaston, and trading McGahee for K.Smith. Just rotated Kicker, Te, D weekly.

I never done baseball but with more players I would expect that winning despite having a poor top draft picks is even easier. Injuries help even playing field, too.

No way I'd say with the top 25 you should be 50:1 fav. Maybe 2 or 2.5 to 1.

shit, that team will win the league 75% of the time IMO.

sure there are tons of players out there that will produce, but none as consistently as these guys, and you sure can't fill an entire team with them.

i'd prob lay up to 1:3 on that team to win. but i don't play big favs in futures like that, so i really wouldn't.

but me laying 1:3 on this team would make some other random team in the draft a HUGE dog.

break it down. this team wins Saves and Wins no question. Ks no question. Steals top 3 no question. HRs top 3. what else is obvious.

Back