I'd like to thank nfl.com

pressitup

Leader of the Adult Humor Industry
For F'ing up their scores page with advertising bigger than the tracker itself.

nfl.com/scores

BBBBBBBBBBLLLLLLLLLLLTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT:down2:

Press

get the AdBlock Plus plugin from their site
you just right click ad images/flash files and click Block and you never see them again

I liked the way the old one had each play running.............java. it's a wonderful thing.

I don't like change.

Press

I am sick of advertisements in general

I forget which site, but I always get these freaking netflix pop ups... I think it is CNN.com. Netflix and Orbitz.

It makes me NOT want to buy their crap.

new site sucks on a whole, and the scores page not having play by play updates is even worse. hope they get their act together for reg season

new site sucks on a whole, and the scores page not having play by play updates is even worse. hope they get their act together for reg season

Shady,
If you go to sportsline.com/nfl/scoreboard it is the one that used to link to nfl.com.
So, it's got the old....player x ran for 4 yards....updates.

I don't know why I didn't try it before.

A brain is a terrible thing to waste.

Press

Press,
You should live in the now, dude. It's all about flash these days, java is so 1999. The old NFL site looked like something that was designed in the 80's. If you want to see the play by play all your have to do is click the gamecenter link. It's updates much faster than previous years. I'm sure that the play by play on the scores page will not be updated when the regular season begins.

I understand about the gamecenter link, it doesn't affect me as much because I see 5 Tvs at once at my friends house w/ satellite, but sometimes I leave his house early and check updates of 4 games at once

A friend of mine chooses not to go to his house and monitor games online, he was able to see play by play updates of all the games at once, now he would have to open 8 different gamecenters and not be able to see all at the same time, ya know?

Shady & Press,
I totally understand and hear both of your issues. We all have our opinions. I could have been overboard on the Java '99 call. Ha.

Back