**** IceMan24's Week 1 Plays ****

IceMan24

Pretty much a regular
Overall (0-0-0) +0.00 Units
ATS (0-0-0) +0.00 Units
O/U (0-0-0) + 0.00 Units
------------------------------------

NFL is back fellas. NFL is where we like to do some damage. As always all plays are to win one unit unless otherwise noted. If we bet on the money it is to win one unit or bet one unit on the dog. Little writeups after each play.

Patriots Bills OVER 51.5

Everyone knows Brady and Co are going to get theres. The question is will the Bills be able to? The answer to that is yes. I look for Spiller to have a very good game, and Manuel to extend plays with his legs. Bills should be able to score in the low 20's here, and New England with their offense will be able to push this total over.
Patriots 38 Bills 24

Atlanta Falcons +3 (-105)

I will play the better team here. Saints weren't just bad last year on D they were historically bad. They get D coordinator in Rob Ryan to fix, but to be honest he isn't the best. I know with Payton coming back for the Saints will help with everything, but I don't see them beating the Falcons here. The Falcons are better on everything except QB. I expect the Falcons to win this one straight up. I am taking the points to be safe. Falcons win this one late.
Falcons 31 Saints 28

Kansas City Chiefs -4.5

Not a huge fan of taking road favorites, but it is warranted here. The Chiefs are a very good team. Jaguars are not. Gabbert is below average and going against a very underrated Chiefs D could spell trouble. I expect Charles to have a couple big plays for the Chiefs and the way Smith protects the ball I don't see many mistakes coming from them. Chiefs get out early and win by a touchdown or more. Too many mistakes for the Jags to overcome in this one. Not sure where the offense will come from for them.
Kansas City 27 Jacksonville 17

Chicago Bears -3

Going against the grain on this one. Bengals are everyone's darling this year. I can see why, but not in this spot. The Bears are the healthiest they have ever been and the healthiest in the entire NFL. They listed no one on the injury report. First game for new head coach and co so that scares me a bit, but I do like this team. Forte has looked great, Bush is a very good 3rd down back / short yardage guy and of course you have Marshall on the outside. All comes down to Cutler protecting the ball, which I think he will. Sneaky fantasy play would be Jeffery as I see him having a huge year this year. Bears D is as stout as ever. I like the Bears to get a win in coach's first game.
Chicago 24 Cincinnati 16

Seahawks Panthers UNDER 45 (2 Units)

Way too many points in this one. Panthers are not going to be able score than a couple more TD's on this Seattle D. Seattle will do what they do best and run the ball, thus ticking down the seconds on the clock. This one sails under, not much else to say about this one. Hard fought game that goes way under.
Seattle 17 Carolina 14

Detroit Lions -5

Goofy line here in 5, but I'll bite. I read a stat somewhere that said the Lions were 5-0 with Jhavid Best a couple years back, but since are something like 6-18. Meet the Jhavid Best 2.0 in Reggie Bush. I love the addition of Bush in this offense. Also they made some great moves on D getting the safety from Houston and getting more experience in the middle with Fairly and Suh. Peterson is going to get his, but I think the Lions offense will be too much to handle at the Ford. Lions get this one by more than a TD.
Lions 31 Vikings 24

St Louis Rams -3.5

I like this Rams D. Very, very underrated. They are a ballhawking group. I don't see Palmer having much of a day, and Zonas lead back is Mendenhall, yes that Mendenhall. Rams offense is going to be good this year. The addition of Austin and Cook is huge. They are both playmakers that will spread the field out. With Givens, Austin and Cook this offense is going to give Arizona fits.
St Louis 35 Arizona 21

San Francisco 49ers -5 (2 Units)

Yikes, a rookie left tackle going against the Smith's is not going to be pretty. Packers are going to be starting 3 rookies in this game. They have Rodgers and thats about it. The Stick will be rocking in this one. The 9ers have enough offense to overcome any scoring that the Packers can muster. I don't see that being much.
San Francisco 31 Green Bay 20

Those are the early games. Will have a play tonight as then some tomorrow. BOL fellas.

Thanks!

:dancing:

Last edited:
Agree with Atlanta, I think they beat the Saints straight up but didn't want to say it too loud around NOLA...haha. Also like Seahawks/Panthers Under. GL this season

Adding:

Dallas Cowboys -3.5 and OVER 49.5 (3 Units)

I really think this game sails over the 49.5. Both defense are going to struggle. This will be the highest scoring game of the day IMO. I like what David Wilson brings to the table for the Gmen. A legit 3 down back for them and he will have to be. Giants will keep this one interesting going back and forth. Romo has all the weapons he needs and Bryant is a legitimate top 3 wideout in the league. Giants won't be able to contain him. Romo and his team squeak out a victoy in the 4th quarter after trading blows all day.
Cowboys 45 Giants 38

Hey Iceman, thanks for the winners yesterday!!! I teased all of your plays. What's on the radar for tonight's games? Congrats on a good day yesterday.

Adding:

Eagles Redskins UNDER 53.5

Made this game almost 8 points lower. Couple of reasons are the health of RG3 is a big question mark. You know the Philly D will hone in on Alfie. They won'tsoe scared of the read option with minimal threat from RG3 to run. Number 2 is Phillys offense will struggle. New system, new coaches and on the road usually not a recipe for points. Too many question marks for both offenses to get in groove tonight.
Philadelphia 20 Washington 24

San Diego Chargers +6 and UNDER 45 (2 Units)

This will be a slugfest clock keeps moving type of game. No way will either team throw it over 30 times tonight. Foster looks like he is good to go so thatll keep the clock going. Giving almost a TD on the road is too much. I think the chargerd stay close in this game at home.
Houston 21 San Diego 17

**7-5** +4.40 Units 58%

Not a bad first week tough break on the Philly under. Overall solid start to this campaign.

Thanks all!

Back