Ice puck

guaranteeed

Pretty much a regular
IIhf quarterfinals

Russia sent a strong team, basically their best outside of tarasenko, but the US team is good too, deep and plenty of skill, this is priced like a game of a power team vs a team at the 2nd tier level and that's not the case here. I think as long as they dont let this become a track meet, the US has a real chance here

Other games, the Czechs are the better side, but the germans play a very structured game, dont give up a ton of chances, play physical, plenty of these guys were on the team that was so impressive at the olympics last year, and they will have the best player on the ice in draisaitl, worth the stab imo, think it's a 1 goal game either way

Finland vs sweden is massive for these two countries, they always play each other strong, but the swedes just brought over too much nhl talent and I think they overwhelm them with the Petterson line and nylander group taking over, canada vs the suisse is just a mismatch in talent, and after disappointing last year, they wont take anyone lightly

USA to advance over Russia +280
Germany to advance +400
Sweden/canada advance parlay -135

Also I'd make that usa play again, not sure what happened in the first

But they were even teams in the final 2 periods

Any thoughts on today's action Teed? I haven't been following this but nothing like betting on some Saturday AM action. The square in me leans the Russians -1.5, just because.

Back