IC: May 1st

• Thread starter Thread starter indiancowboy
  • Start date Start date
I

indiancowboy

This is the 2nd best run I've ever had, first was 17 of 20. Most in a row is 11 and had 6 times where I've hit 7 in a row - the golden week - so It'll be nice to do try to do that today.

24-8 (14 of 16 + days)(6 tops in a row)
12-4 Nba Playoffs (sides/totals/2nd halves)
7 months in a row 60%+ when doing 1 play a day.

Month Started: April 30th: 436/707
Month Closed: April 1st: 472/764
April: 36-21 (63.15%)

Mavs/Warriors Over 203.5 (5dimes)

I'll be honest. I'm not fond of today's card. I will continue to bind by the rule that I am staying far away from the Nets/Raptors series as the lines are fairly tight although at 5dimes, the total resides at 188, which is the lowest I've seen it yet in the series and that is appealing. But, the Warriors/Mavs series has truly perked my interest. Here we have the #1 seed down 3-1, being outplayed in nearly every quarter but a few in this series, yet they are coughing up 9 to 10.5 points at 5 dimes. Can you believe it? 10.5 points. But, I have a bad feeling about that line as I think the Mavs will go to the line an usual number of times today. Where else in the world can Jerry Stackhouse go to the line 13 times in a game? Only in Dallas. Dallas will get a ton of calls today and frankly, I don't want to be around when they somehow find a way to take a game that is tied in the 3rd to cover in the 4th. I just smell something dirty and want no part of the side. However, I can try to use that to my advantage by playing the over in this game. I was definitely going to play a total in this game for certain, but had to run a ton of errands today but came back to check the line as I wanted to check the movement before I rolled with anything. The line opened up at 207 and has steadily been hammered down to 205 in most books but again 5dimes has a decent line here at 203.5 which is tough to pass up. In fact, the next closest is 204.5 and 205 in many books. Dallas, in their 2 home games have scored 85 in the first game and 112 in the 3rd game. Why did they score 112 in the 3rd game? Simply because they were frustrated and came out strong. Well, I think both teams run up and down the floor today as this game totaled 202 at Golden State with Dallas having a must win and scoring 99 points. Well, I think Dallas scores 110 again today in a must win and I think Golden State consequently hits 95 in this game for a total of 205. Golden State has hit the following scores in this series (97, 112, 109 and 103) in that order. Personally, I want State to at least hit 95 but I think they can hit 100 and I think Dallas hits 110. Thus, a total of 210. I think it's going to be a close over, but I do think it spills over with plenty of shooting from both sides as I just don't know how the side will turn out but the total I like here being pushed down and will take the other side. The over is 4-1 in the Warriors last 5 road games, the over is 5-1 when the Warriors play a team with a home winning record and here is the most pertinent, the over is 6-1 in the last 7 games in Dallas. I'll have my tums ready as I think this will be a close one but hoping some free throws late will help aid the cause.

Take it easy gents, apologize for the late delivery here, busy morning/afternoon, that's what I'm rolling with, good luck on what you're playing. .

Take care,
IC

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait, didn't you lose that prop on the Toronto game the other night? Do props not factor into official IC record-keeping statistics? lol

GL on this total.

Helluva number you got there..I like the over but cant get nothing better then 07....BOL

Seriously, thats one hell of a line you got there, 203.5 WOW.

I'm scared to ask if you still find value @ 206 or 207.

Wish I could of grabbed it earlier, would u stay away?

I would've blindly tailed on the over for this game. But Im wondering, what if nobody was ejected from Game 2. Would Dallas have scored 112? It's the only over in the the series. I think this will be an emotional and slow game if Dallas wants to win. GL Bro. Ill blindly follow you tomorrow, lol:cheers:

Goos and Jim,

Half the reason why I played the game was due to the value I found on 5dimes with that line. I was very surprised to see a 4 point differential in books so I rolled with the smallest one.

I would go as high as 207 personally, but that's just me, but half the battle is getting the right line.

I'm irritated right now b/c I mentioned 188 for New Jersey/Raps game was nice and now that spilled over. I should have rolled that, it was an obvious gimme. Oh well. :drinking:

Golden Week is Mine :smiley_acbe:

Have to say, I'm a bit proud of myself, the line was going the other way, yet I hit the opposite way correctly. :cheers:

Goos and Jim,

Half the reason why I played the game was due to the value I found on 5dimes with that line. I was very surprised to see a 4 point differential in books so I rolled with the smallest one.

I would go as high as 207 personally, but that's just me, but half the battle is getting the right line.

I'm irritated right now b/c I mentioned 188 for New Jersey/Raps game was nice and now that spilled over. I should have rolled that, it was an obvious gimme. Oh well. :drinking:

Thanks IC I found a decent line @ 206 and made a nice sized play on it and also the second half. Also ended up playing the o188.5 total in the NJ game last minute decision nothing big. Thanks for the informative and thorough write ups. Lets get em again tomorrow.:wacka wacka:

IC I have a feeling you're ready to bet the Warriors @ home next game can't wait till Friday!:cheers:

I would've blindly tailed on the over for this game. But Im wondering, what if nobody was ejected from Game 2. Would Dallas have scored 112? It's the only over in the the series. I think this will be an emotional and slow game if Dallas wants to win. GL Bro. Ill blindly follow you tomorrow, lol:cheers:

Im an idiot, sorry for doubting you. Congrats man

Back