IC: May 10th

• Thread starter Thread starter indiancowboy
  • Start date Start date
I

indiancowboy

As you know I am simply doing baseball now unless something amazing pops up in hoops but the baseball lines are far more easier to hit right now.

However, here are my thoughts for Game 3. By the way, my heart goes out to those who had the Warriors yesterday as that was a brutal loss to take in OT ATS. The line opened up at -2 and quickly went up to -2.5 but I would just remind folks that whenever the Bulls have covered typically the game has gone over and when the Pistons have covered the game has gone under. If I had to roll with a play here today, I would lean over as I think if there was ever a game the Bulls had to win, it was this one as they cannot go down 3-0 in this series and expect to come back to the once world champs. Plus, this team is back at home, they are back to their friendly rims, they can shoot with a bit more comfort, so I think they will score more. Consequently, the Pistons will probably get down early and then will come back to make it a ballgame because they have too much experience and are too discplined. I'm not playing anything, but if I were, I would look into maybe a Deng prop as I think he gets going today and a Billups prop as everythin will work around him much like a Boozer/Williams of Utah. My personal lean on the game is the over but good luck to whatever you folks are playing as we will finally see what the Bulls are made up of at home court. The Jazz were able to do it, let's see if the Bulls can. Although I think if this game is close and the Bulls barely pull it out, it would still be a mental let down to think, that the Pistons blew them out in 2 games but even the 1 game the Bulls won, it was a tight ballgame. The over is 7-1 when the Bulls are favored and 4-1 when the Pistons are underdogs, which just goes to show, if you like the Pistons, you should probably lean under and if you like the Bulls, you should probably lean over, but I'm sure Chicago will be rocking for certain. If you put a gun to my head, I'd go over, but there's my breakdown for today. good luck on whater you'd play on this game. One thing is for sure, I'll give golden state a long look for game 3.

<TABLE class=rt_railbox_border2 cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=bg2 noWrap>05/07</TD><TD class=bg2 noWrap align=right>10:40pm</TD><TD class=bg2 noWrap>CHI-200 </TD><TD class=bg2 noWrap>DET+170 </TD><TD class=bg2 noWrap>CHI-4.0 </TD><TD class=bg2 noWrap>DET+4.0 </TD><TD class=bg2 noWrap>183.5 </TD><TD class=bg2 noWrap>183.5 </TD><TD class=bg2> </TD><TD class=bg2> </TD><TD class=bg2> </TD><TD class=bg2> </TD></TR><TR><TD class=bg2 noWrap>05/08</TD><TD class=bg2 noWrap align=right>1:09pm</TD><TD class=bg2 noWrap>CHI-165 </TD><TD class=bg2 noWrap>DET+145 </TD><TD class=bg2 noWrap>CHI-3.0 </TD><TD class=bg2 noWrap>DET+3.0 </TD><TD class=bg2 noWrap>184.5 </TD><TD class=bg2 noWrap>184.5 </TD><TD class=bg2> </TD><TD class=bg2> </TD><TD class=bg2> </TD><TD class=bg2> </TD></TR><TR><TD class=bg2 noWrap>05/09</TD><TD class=bg2 noWrap align=right>6:45pm</TD><TD class=bg2 noWrap>CHI XX </TD><TD class=bg2 noWrap>DET XX </TD><TD class=bg2 noWrap>CHIXX </TD><TD class=bg2 noWrap>DETXX </TD><TD class=bg2 noWrap>XX </TD><TD class=bg2 noWrap>XX </TD><TD class=bg2> </TD><TD class=bg2> </TD><TD class=bg2> </TD><TD class=bg2> </TD></TR><TR><TD class=bg2 noWrap>05/10</TD><TD class=bg2 noWrap align=right>10:08am</TD><TD class=bg2 noWrap>CHI-165 </TD><TD class=bg2 noWrap>DET+145 </TD><TD class=bg2 noWrap>CHI-3.0 </TD><TD class=bg2 noWrap>DET+3.0 </TD><TD class=bg2 noWrap>183.5 </TD><TD class=bg2 noWrap>183.5 </TD><TD class=bg2> </TD><TD class=bg2> </TD><TD class=bg2> </TD><TD class=bg2> </TD></TR><TR><TD class=bg2 noWrap>05/10</TD><TD class=bg2 noWrap align=right>12:01pm</TD><TD class=bg2 noWrap>CHI-155 </TD><TD class=bg2 noWrap>DET+135 </TD><TD class=bg2 noWrap>CHI-2.5 </TD><TD class=bg2 noWrap>DET+2.5 </TD><TD class=bg2 noWrap>184.5 </TD><TD class=bg2 noWrap>184.5 </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Notice my opener is from 5-7 @ 10:40 pm...right as Game 2 ended. Thats a true opening line before the offshores opened it.

The ones you posted are 1-2 days later hence why they are at 2 and 2.5

So..in theory..someone hammered Detroit off the opening line.

why the hell would they open chi at -4? that crazy. nobody would bet chi -4.

Well..maybe they know something. Maybe they are looking for DET action..which is what they got. Obviously some sharps saw Detroit value and thats why it got hit like that.

Now, there is precedence for this. Utah and Houston. Houston was 5's at home just like Detroit was while Utah was 3.5 to 4 at home. So, there ya go.

Notice my opener is from 5-7 @ 10:40 pm...right as Game 2 ended. Thats a true opening line before the offshores opened it.

The ones you posted are 1-2 days later hence why they are at 2 and 2.5

So..in theory..someone hammered Detroit off the opening line.
:4_12_13:

damn i would have been all over Det +4

Back