• Thread starter Thread starter indiancowboy
  • Start date Start date
I

indiancowboy

470/760 = 61.8%
22-8 Run (12 of 14 + days)
10-4 nba playoffs.

Suns -5

I first started off looking at the Bulls/Heat game. Did you know that line has shifted from the opening of 5.5 all the way down to 2.5 in 5 dimes, although in most places, it resides around 3 to 4. The Heat are just not the same as Wade is not health, but why mess with fire. However, the over looks promising as the last 3 have gone over, the Heat have to remain competitive and Chicago is likely to put up 90+ today as they have put up 96, 107, 104 and 100 against Miami this year, barring one horrible effort at 70. The Heat should keep up, but I can say an ugly 94-90 type of game, so I will lay off. Once again, I am stay far away from the Nets/Raptors series as I find it hard to find value there, although I think it is very interesting that Mitchell thinks Kidd's so called injury was fabricated - true or not, interesting banter. I took a long look at the Mavs/Golden State game today, and I mean a long look, but I think the total is set right and personally, I think the Warriors win this game as well. However, I settled on the Lakers/Suns series. I think the two plays in this game are the Suns and the over. Remember what we saw in the Suns 1st quarter in Game 3, that is how I expect this game to play out. Personally, I can't see the Suns losing this game as they do not want to give the Lakers any unnecessary confidence of having a series tied 2-2. Lord, can you believe the Lakers being more competitive in their series vs. the Suns than the Mavs being more competitive in their series vs. Golden State? Congrats to the Lakres for winning game 3, but I think this is the perfect opprortunity for the Suns to restablish themselves for Game 4 and closing this series out in Phoenix. The Suns also would want to rest up as they can quickly realize that the Dallas series could easily go to game 6 or 7 and the rest will be helpful for this team and D'Antoni will have some additional time with his brother (assistant coach of the suns) to come up with a more detailed approach to the Warriors style of play. All the AP Reports have made it clear that Phoenix wants to run like hell today and they will not let LA get upteen offensive rebounds such as the last game. Run, Run, Run is what the Suns will do and look for the braziian blur (Barbosa) and Diaw to have a big game as I think the Suns top 110 points in this game and I don't see the Lakers topping a 100, if they do top a 100, the Suns top 115 as I think the Suns win by double-digits. I have this game at 113-103 Suns. Suns are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 playoff games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5, Lakers are 4-17-1 ATS in their last 22 home games and 1-7 ATS following an ATS win.

I have a feeling there are going to be some great prop bets today, and I will post any that look good a bit later upon release.

Love the play IC, I'm on it huge .. Lakers just aren't as good as the Suns, and the Suns collapsed 2H last game. Marion played like absolute garbage also

Lol, yes, once in a while.

This is probably one of the better runs I've had -

11-4 playoffs. Half the month is over and I've hit 13 of 15 days - can't wait to close the books on this month. See you gents tomorrow -

liking some upcoming props so I"ll holler' if i see something good. :cheers:

"I have this game at 113-103 Suns"

i wanted to hit the score exactly again. :smiley_acbe:

your sick bro. too bad you dont chat with us novices more. lol. would like to chat with you and see if i can pick up some things.

B,

I think the lines are so tough on that series, maybe a prop wager is the way to go, but I'm currently looking at a prop for stephen jackson to hit 2, three pointers, it's at 1.5, also looking at a prop for jason richardson to make over 2.5 free throws.

Back