IC: 64%- 5 Months - February 25th Tops

• Thread starter Thread starter indiancowboy
  • Start date Start date
I

indiancowboy

I was in for a shock when I opened up my computer this morning.

Sometimes when you play with fire it burns you eventually and I went with 4 plays and went against my own credo of sticking to a few games and the old fashion of one game a day. After having much success with doing 3 games, I rolled with a few more plays, and got burned - lol, no 2 ways about it. When I look back on the card, it's frustrating to see blatant winners such as fadnig Air Force on the road or the best play on San Diego State, but someone once told me if you do this, do this for fun, keep it simple and pretend like you had a winning day each day and always save units in a rainy month fund. Glad I listened to him so yesterday is behind me and I look forward to juts one play today.

It's going to be fun to see if I can climb back as it is a matter of a damage control these next 14 Days. I learn every day and yesterday was a sharp learning tool. Why mess with what works right? It's amazing, Friday, I'm up 6 units and then I'm down 13 units heading into Sunday, fellas, learn from me, these last 2 days have been terrible money management and I'm not ashamed about it just have to learn from it. Definitely learned a lot this weekend, that is for certain.

Records:

(61%)SEP = 6 Units (Goal 5.5)=0.5 Banked for rainy month. = $1500 Profit
(64%)OCT = 7 Units(Goal 5.5) = 1.5 Banked for rainy month. = $1750 Profit
(64%)NOV =7 Units(Goal 5.5) = 1.5 Banked for rainy month. = $1750 Profit
(74%)DEC =16 Units(Goal 5.5 Units) = 10.5 Banked for rainy month = $4000 Profit
(59%)JAN = 5.5 Units (Goal 5.5 Units) = 0 Units Banked for Rainy Month = $1300 Profit.

Total Profit Thus Far: $10,300 in 5 Months.
+14 Units Banked for Rainy Month

Lifetime Record: 670 Plays - 62%.

Monthly Goal: 5-6 Units.
Month Ends: March 9th
Goal: 60% or +$1250.

This Month: -13 Units
15 Days left in the Month.

Rainy Month Unit Fund: +14 Units Ahead of Yearly Pace.
Current: 5 Months of Profit = 41.5 Units.
Goal: 12 Months = 66 Units

Goal Each Month: $1250 Profit.
1 Unit = To Win $250 - All Profit after Juice

FEBRUARY 25TH TOP PLAYS:

I have to get away from forcing 3 plays when I just enjoy 2 games such as today. So here goes fellas, game times are at 1pm and 2pm respectively for both of these games and write-ups will be short as I have midterms coming up next week and need to head out. However, I might add 1 more depending on the magic line movement, as it is changing very fast as a lot of late money coming in on Orlando. Hmm....

Pistons -6 (3 units)
Pistons have revenge from losing to this team back in January and nearly lost to the Magic on the road despite the Magic having revenge and that game was a look ahead to this game.

The Bulls are horrible road covers and have been terrible road covers all year as they and I think it continues today.

The favorite is 19-6 last 25 games in this series and the Pistons have every reason to pummel their conference opponent. No bad line movements working against this play in either way and I think the Pistons can win handily at home by double-digits.

Fairfield -3 (3 units)

I've enjoyed wagering on Fairfield all year and they haven't let me down yet, so I will continue to ride them.

Fairfield is 5-0 ATS in their last 5 road games.

They have won at Canisius, Loyola Maryland and Siena on the road, all better teams and by a greater margin that this spread.

Disclaimer: St. Peter took Rider to the wire and lost by just 1 point who is similarly ranked by Fairfield is far better than this team.

St. Peters are just 2-16-2 ATS in their last 20 ballgames as an underdog of 0.5 to 6.5 and are 2-18-3 ATS in their last 23 games as a home underdog.

The Stags are 5-0-2 when facing a team with a straight up losing record and the favorite, who is expected to win, is 7-2-3 in the last 12 meetings.

<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

why do you continue to show records for the past 5 months in every thread?

Taking the Magic pk - they are due for a big game at home and the tough loss to the Pistons will serve them well. A movement of 3 points is quiet a lot and it's worth it to take a shot. 3 units.

Cuz hes tracking his monthly and yearly goals. Its not like hes trying to brag. I'm interested in seeing it cuz its a good insight into setting goals and money management, two tenets of long term success.

so track it....put it in a sig...but to have it in every fucking post is stupid

what on earth does it matter? it's hardly unreasonable, why can't the guy just format his posts as he likes?

Of course people can post as they like. It's just that sometimes people posting like this has the tout-gene. Maybe that's what's bothering Austintx, just guessing.

Everything is alright guys. The issue was addressed via PM's and has been dealt with.

Was cheering for Fairfield down the stretch. At least you got a push there.

Back