I will give you one today

pirate fans have organized a walk out for tonites game after the third inning in protest of the teams 15 years of losing... should be interesting the game is supposedly sold out...

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Fan- It seems like yesterday(1979) I know this is painful bro!
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

That's when the good ol' Montreal Expos were in their hayday as well. I can recall the Pirates, with Stargell, etc. meeting the Expos in a 'huge' 3-games series at the Big 'O', as they called the stadium in Montreal, in late season to decide the pennant. TheExpos had guys like Dawson, Carter, Valentine, etc. at that time. The Pirates did win the series and the pennant I believe, maybe even the World Series that year. Actually the Expos had a way of choking back in those days, couldn't win when they needed the big win to put them over the top. They did, however, win the World Series the year the league went on strike. Ah yes, they were the good ol' days in la belle province! :smiley_acbe:

I love the play. Just posted my picks and the Nats are a play on my card. I got them at +125. Great value and price for you

Nats do work today....make it a double play

WASH +152

Currently trailing Pittsburgh 6-1 in the third inning, you're going to need one hell of a comeback by Washington tonight for your play to hit. :shake:

Rug,

I don't think he needed you to tell him the nats are down. The scores are on the internet available for all. I've seen Yessir give a lot more winners than losers in my time. :smiley_acbe:

im not so sure this was even graded because it was simontacchi yesterday and they announced the pitching change today...

Back