I will give you a Handy special for this coming Monday

handy

Pretty much a regular
Well if the pitching matchup is Arroyo vs. Davis (Arizona) at Arizona on Monday. I'm instructing everyone to bet the D-Backs with confidence. Arizona will stack their lineup with lefties just like they did last year and whack around Arroyo and his frisbee's. I'm not a fan of Arroyo and I think this is a bargain on the home team. Probably only a -110 number or so. Trust me this is as good as it gets going against Arroyo right now. He's going to be a public darling until people realize he's not very good.

Just take the D-Backs and party with Handy after the game.

Yup, were going to have a party.

ehh not sure I agree here, lean Cinci. Davis's walks could be deadly and the Zona offense isnt great.

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Good luck Handy. I like it!
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I looked up Arroyos numbers vs the D-Backs and you were right, he absolutly fucking sucks against them

Should be a nice one hando

I looked up Arroyos numbers vs the D-Backs and you were right, he absolutly fucking sucks against them

Should be a nice one hando
dont look at his carrer vs the teams look at him vs the batters those 2 zona teams he played before arent the same team

why even worry about the game...........just pound the over........Doug Davis gave up 11 runs in 1 frame last year.........

GL handy

I will admit this game didn't go as forecasted. Due to injuries the D-Backs were unable to stack the lineup with lefties. Yeah, I still made the bet but for not nearly the amount I had planned. I was scared once I saw all the right handed hitters at the bottom of the order.

Congrats to those who had the winner.

A word to the wise. Never doubt my sharp eye. Of course I don't win every game and no one does but I'm a winning player with two very sharp eyes and a sharp gambling mind to boot.

Thanks for the winner, Dandy! I'll admit, I forgot about this side because I was focused in NBA. I missed out on winning a unit here.

Nice work!

Back