I trust Florida's DEFENSE more, I am taking the points...

Great to see you here Majent..nice pick, and I may have to change my sig after all.

Well...we would love to have you post next year and during offseason, you definitely know your stuff.

Stick around and contribute. Wouldn't mind learning a few things from someone taking 30k from the books..

Good shit majent...looking forward to your thoughts the rest of the year. I didn't look into it as deep as you but just felt that Fla +8 was the right call. After Michigan I figured any MAJOR team could hang tough and keep it to a FG. I didn't see the beat down coming and would have played ML if I hadn't given all my bowl winnings back via TexTech, VTech, NCAAB, and NBA.

As for next season, I can't wait to see the beat downs that Tebow puts on the weaker non-conf teams. I'm not really looking forward to all the SEC hype (Pac10 grad), but they deserve it for the next year or so.

BOL on what you play...I'm sure I'll tail more than a few!

majent- congrats last night but if you thought that was the same team thats played all year your on crack. Florida over acheived more than any team i have seen ever in a game. they were the better team that day and deserve the title no doubt. but if you thought they were the truth your full of it. they almost won/lost like every game this year depending on how you look at it. to blow out the undisputed #1 team is something special, but no one saw this.look foward to hearing your thoughts in preseason.BTW how did you do in your capping contest?

I agree to an extent stacks...We all know Florida had A+ talent and it never really translated to the best game of the season until last night...I guess they got the breaks on the way and unleashed their talent out on OSU last night.

Hey welcome and good to see you. But bro You missed MY posts saying that The Buckeyes hadnt been tested.

http://www.cappingthegame.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12564

about half ways down

"Ohio State has yet to be challenged. And please save me the drivel about Michigan wh'os late TD set up by a interference call made it appear closer than it was.Tonight they will get challenged."

ANyways that was then today is a new day for makin $$$

GL and welcome again

UF was beat up with injuries for parts of the yr too. Wynn and Harvin were not 100% for a decent amount of time. The 4 week break gave Meyer time to put new wrinkles in an already confusing offense for defenses..

i read that man....i just disagree to an extent. despite that executing to a "T" is tough to do week in and week out no matter who ya play. i'm done with last season on to 2007 good job florida backers though

can you shoot me an email with capping contests next year and entry fees? i think i could do pretty well in something like that and i want in.

Back