I told Killa to bet the farm on this one...

IvyinBarondise

Pretty much a regular
sorry I didn't post but I know which games my boys are gonna get up for in a special way...

this was a foregone conclusion,

the best single capping angle in history was their season record against top teams...

finally at full strength with a head of steam and Pop has always known how best to contain Bron. As best as he can.

If the Spurs stay healthy, they WILL get number one overall...their record with all of their injuries is absurd and it all speaks for itself...if they get number one overall, and Miami wins the East...

Spurs will win the NBA Championship...Clippers scare me a little, Pacers scare me a little...Miami wont beat them in 7 again, mark my words

LOL KK, great hit man:goal:

9k=

nice one..I wouldn't be afraid of the clipshow too much, they don't play defense so unless Doc some how teaches defense to those guys in the next couple of months nothing to see there

i was busy yesterday and i also figured you guys wouldn't really think too much of my posting about the spurs beating miami lol...

be nice to me, it's my bday...you guys can go back to mocking me tomorrow lol

gotta ask, SOAL?

Fuck your spurs man haha. Rockets playing great ball but can't gain any ground cause Spurs playing great. Hopefully they have a few more head to head challenges.

looking forward to your plays tonight when you post them tomorrow morning ...... :cigarguy:

be nice to me guys lol comeon lol be nice to me lol aww shucks guys

Back