I think the Celtics really might do it tonight...

Capt. Slap

1st year apprentice of Sammy
Putting a little play in on the Celtics ML @ +250

Also playing this parlay (with regards to Big Al and Killa)

Celtics ML
Milwaukee/Orlando UNDER 197.5
Pistons -1

BOL to everyone tonight :smiley_acbe:

Haha @ some of the replies...

I believe me and StickyRick (from the other board) know the C's equally as well as SEMCON knows the Pistons

We'll see how things go tonight, this will be the first time in awhile I'm expecting/rooting for a win

Pretty much what i expected from the mamba in the first quater.. this is a must win for LA.. i do think boston comes back, i wish you would have taken the points.. Good health

Seriously, I swear to GOD the Celtics are one of the worst coach/ran and finishing off team type of teams in the game

^^ Poorly constructed sentence lol

Anyways, they have the Lakers on their heels, the game is tied...and what to they do? Proceed to et the Lakers back into it by letting them score the last what, 8 points of the half?

I also must question Doc Rivers (who I hardly ever do) and wonder WHY THE FUCKING IS BRIAN SCALABRINE IN THE GAME AND NOT GERALD GREEN

JESUS CHRIST THIS TEAM FRUSTRATES ME!!!!!

Im not watchin the game but losin pierce kills this team
Jefferson only plays when he wants.. he could dominate and has at times.
They need some veterans out there. I also really liked tony allen
Oh well.. This team will look really good with ODen in the middle

Jefferson only plays when he wants..

:an_roll_laugh:

I guess you were right when you said you dont watch this team

BTW, I really doubt there is a bigger Delonte West hater on this planet than me...dude is god awful and I wish he would get traded somewhere soon

For instance,

<table border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="bg2"><td>BOS</td><td>2:38</td><td>Delonte West missed Layup</td></tr></tbody></table>

Fucking pissed because I was going to do Lakers ML in that parlay...fuck

Oh well

Chasing with Portland +2.5

Portland is 10-4 as a home underdog

FUCK YOU DOC RIVERS

Back