I think Dr. Bob released early today..

gridironguy

Pretty much a regular
back at 10 am just like he did the past few yrs. I saw a bunch of line moves this morning.

can anyone confirm that he released this morning at 10 instead of waiting until the afternoon again?

I noticed Utah moving around that time.. Forget what else but no one has posted the plays anywhere yet,..

the games that moved earlier = Uconn Buff Utah And Pitt

Last edited:
Cincy has only moved a half point at Greek.

Pitt has dropped a point.

FIU minor change only.

I think these are other syndicates/touts. Gold Sheet releases about that time, if I remember right.

If those are Bob's plays, not much faith behind them by his clients.

I think these are other syndicates/touts. Gold Sheet releases about that time, if I remember right.

If those are Bob's plays, not much faith behind them by his clients.

yeah, you're right, it is probably other betting groups trying to get their plays down before Bob's followers ruin the numbers that they want.

then again, after Bob went 3-8 last week, and the finish he had last season which was really bad in november, maybe his people are jumping off the bandwagon while they still have their money!

:36_11_6:

yeah, you're right, it is probably other betting groups trying to get their plays down before Bob's followers ruin the numbers that they want.

then again, after Bob went 3-8 last week, and the finish he had last season which was really bad in november, maybe his people are jumping off the bandwagon while they still have their money!

:36_11_6:

Do you know what his YTD record is?:cheers:

Back