I should not be betting the NFL right now

Joe Public

Gabibbo's Finest
But I'm a degenerate.

Based on basically nothing but gut instinct and some tailing.

Jets -3
Lions -3
Browns ML

Maaaaaaaayyyybee Cardinals -2.5

Road chalk? Yeah, my name is Joe, Joe Public, nice to meet you.

Good luck today, all.

LMFAO at the title...like you can help yourself here.

Like the first 2 plays, and I know that ML for you is out of habit.

Good luck today. Excited to watch that game this afternoon!

Thanks, guys. Of course you like it, Tee, I basically said, 'umm, Tee's heavy on the Jets . . .'

=)

and I know that ML for you is out of habit.

True, and if I really, really, really liked it I'd have written it up. Basically this is just because it's the opening game and because they're getting over +200. That is insulting to me. Though, I do sort of get it based on how banged up they are.

Really the under might be better there, but whatever.

The real Browns game you want to bet is next week when they take Pittsburgh out behind the woodshed and violate them in ways unsuitable for even the Internet.

Thanks, guys. Of course you like it, Tee, I basically said, 'umm, Tee's heavy on the Jets . . .'

=)

and I know that ML for you is out of habit.

True, and if I really, really, really liked it I'd have written it up. Basically this is just because it's the opening game and because they're getting over +200. That is insulting to me. Though, I do sort of get it based on how banged up they are.

Really the under might be better there, but whatever.

The real Browns game you want to bet is next week when they take Pittsburgh out behind the woodshed and violate them in ways unsuitable for even the Internet.

Agree completely Joe.

I'm not betting that Dallas/Clev game so I will cheer for you

I've got the Jets and Lions as well Joe. Also have the Jags. Three small road favs. Going to be sweating the next three hours.

Back