I RECEIVED A PATRIOTS MUG AS A GIFT. PATS WILL WIN IT THIS YEAR.

Sammy Meatballs

Sammy Meatballs? Never Heard of Her
I received a gift from a guy last year. It was a patriots beer mug. I knew right away that was a sign that the Patriots would win it. I hardly knew this guy and he offered me the mug.

2 days ago a guy I know went to Mexico for the patriots game. He had a Patriots mug and gave it to me.

I was like again!!!

I believe this is a sign that the Pats will win it again this year.

The reasoning behind the win is the Mug.

But in terms of football.

Brady Wants to win more than the rest of the qbs combined.

AFC is complete garbage. There is no contender to even challenge them.
Pittsburgh vs Pats. Biggest coaching mismatch in history and pats will take away Antonio brown like they always do. Bell is a joke in big games. Big Ben cannot match Brady. Scheme wise Pitts is an easy matchup for pats.

The Tennessee and Kansas city of the afc are jokes. No one can even give the pats a sweat.

NFC representative will be tougher but at the end of the day Brady will own Wentz or Brees or Keemun. Easily No contest—

With gronk healthy with crooks and amendola and Lewis and white they are unstoppable.

The league is weak it’s pats time for an easy title

Pats know this is likely their last year to win it maybe next year.

The younger guys are starting to take over.
Guys like watson wentz and Marsha lattimore and bosa and Ingram and Elliot and kamara are the new stars.

This is Brady’s time as those other stars are too young.

No one can match Brady mentally. He is like a terminator scanning the field.

The reason he looks so good is because it’s seriously that easy for this guy. All he does is eat healthy sleep and study football. He is a football addict.

He will be the best ever with 6 rings. This year is theirs. Their pro bowl secondary will do enough on defense.

Does anyone really believe that these possible playoff teams can upset the pats???

Max Mariota
Billy Bortles
Andy smith
Tyrell Taylor

Not going to happen friends.

Don’t overthink it.

Shaw Kobe ran through the nba and Brady is much more dominant than Kobe and Shaq ever were.

Brady is the Anti Lebron.

Brady also makes the final almost every year but he actually wins the big games.
Do not forget the father of 8, they're growing on me

I love that team and father of 8.

However they have terrible luck in close games. Terrible field goal kicking.
But they are a team with a pretty solid defense with 3 absolute studs in Bosa and Ingram and the most underrated and best DB Casey Hayward. Dude is crazy.

But chargers don’t have the playoff pedigree and they never have a bye or home field.

Although I’m a big fan. The father of 8 can sling it pretty good.

I wouldn’t be surprised if the chargers upset the Steelers in the playoffs and made it to the afc title game.

NFC once again has dominant team but they aren’t traditional strong teams with Success.

The Carolina team last years atlanta teams were awesome but not experienced enough to get it done.

When it mattered most both newton and Ryan choked big time.

I could totally see the eagles or Vikings getting to the finals and losing for sure.

Doug pederson and zimmer will never beat Bill in the big game.

Coaches are as big as the players in title games.

Look at Dan Quinn he clearly choked last year vs Bekkichek.

On the final Atlanta drive at the pats 25 he should have taken control of the team and ordered Shanahsn to run the ball 3 times.
Just like in military it’s the commanders responsibility to take over in crucial spots.

Do you think if Bellichek is in that situation he is throwing the ball? Even if he tries a pass on third down it’s a little quick Brady throw to the running back.
The only way to lose there is to throw an interception or take a 15 yard sack which is what they did. Didn’t play the game situation correctly and they lost because of that ignorance.

It’s the same situation every year

NFC teams looks very dominant. Eagles this year.

But they are from cities that don’t win Nfl championships.

The Eagles or Vikings would fit this narrative perfectly.

They will dominate all the way to the finals until they revert back to their real form which is to dominate but be a runner up not a champion.

Does anyone really believe that these possible playoff teams can upset the pats???

Max Mariota
Billy Bortles
Andy smith
Tyrell Taylor

Not going to happen friends.

Don’t overthink it.

Shaw Kobe ran through the nba and Brady is much more dominant than Kobe and Shaq ever were.

Lakers Stadium sure did rock back then, though.

Gronk is healthy now but I'll be shocked if he makes it the rest of the season without missing some action. Every time I see him touch the ball I cringe.

Back