I really like Florida State to bust 'Bama..

gridironguy

Pretty much a regular
they have had two weeks to prepare, the game is in Jacksonville, Florida, and I believe they have better pure athletes right now than the Crimson Tide.

i locked in FSU -2

I'm surprised to hear that so many people are on 'Bama. I think the intangibles in this game favor the Noles, and they have the better athletes. FSU loss to Clemson does not look so bad now that Clemson looks so good.

i LOVE bama here.....LOVE EM!
I think they win big......ACC is godawful this year!
i can write about 3 pages as to why i think bama will roll in this one but im at work and dont really feel like typing too much......You guys get the jist of it

im pissed bc i yest bama was +2.5 (was gonna buy the hook to 3) but fig id wait and get that hook for free....COMPLETELY WENT SOUTH ON ME!

IM JUST GONNA TAKE BAMA ML NOW

GLTA

silverbullet, yes the ACC is down but using that kind of reasoning and putting your marbles all on Bama is not wise imo

this is not the whole SEC versus the ACC, it is only Bama vs. FSU. i say FSU is slightly better and should win and cover

Gridiron, you're not going to get many people to back you on this. Pub is CRUSHING Bama and most on these boards will be doing the same. Good luck on ur play

Clevelandsbest, I do not need any backing. I just wanted to state my opinion on the game, because I believe that the public on Bama is the wrong play. I like being on the opposite side of the public -- the public consists of mostly losing bettors.

silverbullet, yes the ACC is down but using that kind of reasoning and putting your marbles all on Bama is not wise imo

i agree...thats why i stated i can write up at least 2 pages on why i do like BAMA here....

I'm with you gridiron. If bama is so great there is now ay the should be getting points...and after last week's heartbreaking loss that can have a big effect on this game. They will come out flat.

looks like hayes will see the field though.

i made the game fsu -3 and have a lean for them to cover this. Outside of arkansas weak secondary I just have not seen bama show the ability to move the ball on decent defenses. Not against Vandy and not against georgia. they also didnt run that well vs arkansas, though they didnt need to with razorback db's. Bama off ot loss at home travels to semi-neutral site to face fsu off a bye with one of best coaching staffs in country. i am not playing the game because i do not trust weatherford and the fsu offense but put a gun to my head and it looks like noles here to me. under also needs to be evaluated though at 43.5 there can't be too much value there either.

A good tiebreaker for me in a close matchup is to fade the team that played OT the last game. Especially if they lost. Even more so if it was multiple OTs. Wth ya here, Gridiron

Back