I need help.....

DuY!

CTG's Pimp
Anyone knows if books are releasing line for the rookie/soph game>?
paint_help.gif

They always release a line for the game, unless Vegas has something to say about it this year. I'd expect a line, though.

I know Bet365 will be releasing a line. They have the game on display, but no line yet.

ok, i just checked and your right i don't know what i was thinking.

Do you know if it is televised and when it is?

Soph's should dominate. I took the 1H. Sophs should be up big at the half, and the rook's will comeback and challenge the game line.

The fuck is your problem lately son?

You're been chewin everyone out it seems for the past week or so

Listen up Tucson boy,

you can enjoy your warm weather and sunny skies, I've been dealing with snow, ice and bullshit cold weather for the past 2 weeks. Its killing my spirits and making me miserable. I hate this weather and going out at night is a fucking trudge to walk around this shit city with ice on every sidewalk and cold ass wind blasting all around.

But, I said fuckin' not fucking, thats a big differnce. Its more like a bust. But there's no way that line was that low and I'm drunk/high right now getting ready for this rookie game.

so there:cheers:

Listen up Tucson boy,

you can enjoy your warm weather and sunny skies, I've been dealing with snow, ice and bullshit cold weather for the past 2 weeks. Its killing my spirits and making me miserable. I hate this weather and going out at night is a fucking trudge to walk around this shit city with ice on every sidewalk and cold ass wind blasting all around.

But, I said fuckin' not fucking, thats a big differnce. Its more like a bust. But there's no way that line was that low and I'm drunk/high right now getting ready for this rookie game.

NORTHEAST LIVIN'!

Scourge is from South Dakota?

=)

Oh, and, for the record, I miss Scourge's old avatar of the chick. She was sort of hot. This tiger is creepy. It makes me feel like I'm having a bad acid flashback or something. Not that anybody asked.

Listen up Tucson boy,

You don't like this weather. I love this weather. 10 inches of snow everything getting shut down. Isn't it great? I would rather lives where my city has snow and ice than somewhere that has earthquakes, tornados, and hurricanes.

Scourge is from South Dakota?

=)

Oh, and, for the record, I miss Scourge's old avatar of the chick. She was sort of hot. This tiger is creepy. It makes me feel like I'm having a bad acid flashback or something. Not that anybody asked.

couldn't agree more, I miss that one.

Back