I miss football

lindetrain

Pretty much a regular
:hang:

Damn, it's getting to the point where I'll start counting down to Phil Steele's magazine release...

Just wanted to stop by to tell you boys hey...haven't really come around here at all, but have really slowed down on the forums since football ended...basketball sucked.

:cheers:

ready for the preseason team by team writeups that you did last year.

good to see ya stop by lindetrain. kentucky is gonna suck this year though ... lol just kidding ... look forward to your threads this upcoming football season.

i miss football too ... but managed to get college football live tivo 'ed hehehehehehe

You won't see those outta me VK...informative, but 45 minutes out of my night every night for over two months...

I am not as big on feeding my ego as I was last fall, so don't know how much I will be getting shit started and what not...just not a real big deal to me to gain everyone's respect with a good record like it was a while back.

We'll see man...just hopng to break through with a great season. Got off to an outstanding start last year, had like two horrendous weeks and a bad beat on a prop bet that put me barely under for the year.

Good to see you doing well on MLB also, I have struggled so far after a great year last year. Sorta taking it easy and not looking at much until I'm done with school and am starting to get in a groove.

You won't see those outta me VK...informative, but 45 minutes out of my night every night for over two months...

I am not as big on feeding my ego as I was last fall, so don't know how much I will be getting shit started and what not...just not a real big deal to me to gain everyone's respect with a good record like it was a while back.

We'll see man...just hopng to break through with a great season. Got off to an outstanding start last year, had like two horrendous weeks and a bad beat on a prop bet that put me barely under for the year.

No problem..you did us here at CTG and the kids at "Blankets" well last summer...

Lets all divide it up say in late June early July and concentrate on conferences...years ago...guys like me, Rexy, Razor etc used to do that at Covers....we would have a discusiion thread for each conference...guys like you, ETG, blue chip..P&G..Mully etc could do SEC..get the different opinions..

I know it was a lot of work for you but you def gained many peoples respect for that:cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I'm more than willing to go by conference, and even talk about every team or whatever a little bit...

But the way I broke it down, going by position, was brutal...just took too long.

Don't hate on my boys at Covers!

Yeah I'm more than willing to go by conference, and even talk about every team or whatever a little bit...

But the way I broke it down, going by position, was brutal...just took too long.

Don't hate on my boys at Covers![/quote]

sorry...they go by "Blankets" here ;)

I loved Covers...no doubt..its a douche funny site now...so no hate...

i wish we could have a strong combination like there was at covers last CF season, but ever since that i've noticed that it's all bullshit now where people just hate on each other and post that they're betting $10K/game as there were like <10 solid poster for CBB and baseball i have no clue...

...nice to see you linde

Yeah GWarner, I'm not sure what happened. Most of it is in the P-Box now, but it would be ideal to have it in the forums because then people know who you are. I have a tough time posting in CBB or MLB because most of those people don't even know who I am. And the one day I decided to, I think the most attention I got was from a basher.

If you can convince the P-Box crew to come out and post in the forums, then it would be a lot more like it was...

Just droppin by to say what's up. Bored out of my mind with no football, as I played around some with NBA and MLB, but just didn't have the interest and it showed in my plays as they all sucked, but for me it just isn't fun to play on sports that I don't really watch or care about to be honest. Decided to stop with the action for action's sake game, and gonna chill the rest of the summer gettin ready for cfb.

In the next few months, will be sorting through which books I will be going with, so always open to opinions. Had Greek and 5dimes last year, but gonna drop 5dimes since the appeal of the under the radar games is lost when you can't put any real action down on em.

Thinking about adding BM, but wondering if they will let me put action up on the non mainstream games, as I am pretty sure I could get some matches if they have the plays up on the board. Open to any other suggestions as well, as I will probably get my deposits in sometime in July, so I am prepared when the lines start to open. Any thoughts?

A buddy of mine gave me some tixs to UNC v Va Tech by the way, but may be tough to swing it as the little guy will only be about 10mos at that point. May end up offering them up to someone on here, at no charge of course, if I can't go. Just a heads up in case anyone might be interested.

Back