I make it rain............

Killa

To the left, to the left, to the right to the righ
I love that Fat Joe & Wayne song. Anyway..............

'05/'06 NBA Record ATS: 122-95 (56%)
'06/'07 NBA Record ATS: 27-14 (66%)

Atlanta/Seattle 1H O97 (-115 @ Pinnacle)
I'm 10-0 on totals this year. Just bet the damn thing. I'm just playin, but I have finals to study for so no explanation tonight.

moneybag.gif

GL, where you go to school? SUNY?

I just hit the over as well seeing as I haven't looked at the card yet today

You a pimp. I have no opinion on the game AT ALL, but I'll tail ya. GL with those finals.

Stay hot Killa, and BOL on them finals.

Hopefully they get over soon so you can put a bit more time into this..lol.

Killa said:
I love that Fat Joe & Wayne song. Anyway..............

'05/'06 NBA Record ATS: 122-95 (56%)
'06/'07 NBA Record ATS: 27-14 (66%)

Atlanta/Seattle 1H O97 (-115 @ Pinnacle)
I'm 10-0 on totals this year. Just bet the damn thing. I'm just playin, but I have finals to study for so no explanation tonight.

moneybag.gif

like the reasoning. I had 3 tests yesterday and one thursday... then finals starting next week. dont sweat it, school's nothing haha. GL

Why worry about school when you're killin' the books? GL tonight and on your exams.:cheers:

Yeah, good music, juss heard it today for the first time or I would of never knew what song you were talking about.
We'll see how things go and maybe I throw some on wit ya. GL

Allen is out. What pushed me over the edge to making the play was him demanding his PGs give him the ball early and often. I expected maybe 15-20 points out of him tonight in the first half.

Fucking unbelievable. Why is he out???

This shit is done. That offense is lost without Jesus. Chalk up the loss.

:( Shuttlesworth is one of my fav's in the league

However, is this a hedge situation OR....let it ride, because sometimes you see these injuries and see everyone pound the under, then it freakly goes over

47pts after the 1st. We need a miracle 50pts in the 2nd qrtr. Hawks need to wake up, and Seattle should keep shooting :)

GL with the finals Killa... studying for them myself... well 1.
feel so old when I write them and all the guys look at me. lol

Back