I looked up Cole

tuck321

Not all those who wander are lost
Not much there. Last 2 years with Washington 4.1 innings in the day 4.15 ERA
Trying Colorado first 5 and game and over 9 minus 25 cents
Jorge is 3-1 with Winters although the games are not pretty and I believe he has won 4 in a row at Washington
Also looking at Yanks

Sanchez is in catching for Green 12 innings .75 ERA Green 17.2 innings in the day ERA 1.02. NY is on fire and I want to ride along

Haven't seen bundy pitch but I hear he has very good stuff. The Orioles bullpen is a dumpster fire. It's somewhat of a letdown spot for the Yankees after the west road trip.... Let's see if they can keep it rolling. Hot as hell and the WS odds are 125:1. They're as capable as any team if they get in imho.

Haven't seen bundy pitch but I hear he has very good stuff. The Orioles bullpen is a dumpster fire. It's somewhat of a letdown spot for the Yankees after the west road trip.... Let's see if they can keep it rolling. Hot as hell and the WS odds are 125:1. They're as capable as any team if they get in imho.

there is a reason they are 125-1

there is a reason they are 125-1

There was a reason Budenholzer was 250-1 to win coach of the year as well. Because books can be stupid. Baseball is a complete crapshoot come playoff time. It's whatever team is gelling and hot. That is all. The Cubs are the favs but they'll have all the pressure on them come playoff time. The blue Jays pitching is solid. The Orioles pitching staff is atrocious. I think the Yankees have just as good a chance as any other team. If they make the playoffs what do you think the odds will be for them? 15:1?

There was a reason Budenholzer was 250-1 to win coach of the year as well. Because books can be stupid. Baseball is a complete crapshoot come playoff time. It's whatever team is gelling and hot. That is all. The Cubs are the favs but they'll have all the pressure on them come playoff time. The blue Jays pitching is solid. The Orioles pitching staff is atrocious. I think the Yankees have just as good a chance as any other team. If they make the playoffs what do you think the odds will be for them? 15:1?

No ace, terrible pen, and Sanchez can't keep playing on a 150 HR/year pace.

Value at 125-1? Maybe.

But they aren't winning a series with that team.

i hear ya....anything can happen in a 7 gamer in the bases and the AL has 1/2 the teams thinking they have a chance, yanks were smart (for once) at the deadline getting rid of age and contract money and getting really good return, they should be very good in a couple years.The new kid looks like a stud currently, but although the better team doesn't always win in bases talent usually prevails and teams that win usually have a couple of very good starters going very well, not sure who on the yanks could fill those playoff shoes....but good luck my man

i hear ya....anything can happen in a 7 gamer in the bases and the AL has 1/2 the teams thinking they have a chance, yanks were smart (for once) at the deadline getting rid of age and contract money and getting really good return, they should be very good in a couple years.The new kid looks like a stud currently, but although the better team doesn't always win in bases talent usually prevails and teams that win usually have a couple of very good starters going very well, not sure who on the yanks could fill those playoff shoes....but good luck my man

the yanks have been terrible the past few years late in the season but that was mainly due to age... the players all got worn out

the new kids on the block not only bring talent but they bring the entire team confidence and that does wonders day in day out

i took 125-1 this morning.... just have to

No ace, terrible pen, and Sanchez can't keep playing on a 150 HR/year pace.

Value at 125-1? Maybe.

But they aren't winning a series with that team.

Um Tanaka? Yep their starters arent as good as a couple other teams on the whole.... dont know why you think their bullpen is bad

sanchez isnt the only one producing, he's just lighting a fire under everyone else

Fulmer on 6+ 26.2 innings 1.69 ERA
No history with ump but ump is Everitt a major homer ump
home favs 15-7

When I looked up Duffy he is on 5 which is poor for him. Much better on 4.
With Adrian Johnson the ump in 2 games at home 13.2 innings 1.35 ERA
Price 21 innings with Adrian ERA of 6
Johnson is 15-5 to the over and I guess I have to take a chance with Duffy

The ump in Mets game is Little.
He is a homer. Hellickson this season on the road went 7 with him no score Hellickson on 6 this season has a 2.08 ERA based on 26 innings

While wondering what to do with Hellickson I checked Griffin also on 6. 21.1 innings 5.06 ERA 2-0.
5-1 at night 3.83.

Milwaukee or more accurately Nelson is in trouble. With the ump he has a ERA of 6.55 all acquired being blasted at home Pitt M L and RL

actually had some time to cap today for the first time in a while

my three favorite plays are

tb.....been playing well since the break and watched snell his last time out and he was impressive and dallas 0-4 vs tb
pitt...tallion just seems to keep getting better
det...total pitching mismatch and det w5 (I think)

others i am pondering

boston under....but you can only keep that lineup down for so long and duffy has to come back to earth sometime....price was price last time out
cleve...............basically a fade of griffin
atl...................folty servicable and late scratch of peavy doesn't help this play but there is some value there
det tt over........can see plenty here from the detroit lineup

totals (i'm not very good at them)

lad over
cleve under
pitt under

gl all

When I looked up Duffy he is on 5 which is poor for him. Much better on 4.
With Adrian Johnson the ump in 2 games at home 13.2 innings 1.35 ERA
Price 21 innings with Adrian ERA of 6
Johnson is 15-5 to the over and I guess I have to take a chance with Duffy

definite value in duffy but sox have only lost 4 in a row once this season and it was a while ago

definite value in duffy but sox have only lost 4 in a row once this season and it was a while ago

And theyre 8-2 in Saturday home games. I think it's a pretty strong price on price no pun intended. Royals are playing really really good baseball and their BP is doing an amazing job recently. All that said to me its a bit odd for them to be that big of a dog no mater who they are facing. The Red Sox could have had big innings multiple times yesterday but the royals found a way to get out of jams.

And theyre 8-2 in Saturday home games. I think it's a pretty strong price on price no pun intended. Royals are playing really really good baseball and their BP is doing an amazing job recently. All that said to me its a bit odd for them to be that big of a dog no mater who they are facing. The Red Sox could have had big innings multiple times yesterday but the royals found a way to get out of jams.

15 hits and 2 walks and they only scored 3 runs....kc was wiggling out of jams for the entire game

Back