I know, I know......teasers are for idiots

TWO I don't like doing teasers Ithink I did like 2 or 3 teasers bets this year but my brother NE looks good the only game is INDY but your right both games look good bol

seems reasonable...but since you're asking, Texans may win game. Go with "Sal" and tease NE & Ravens

NE has not lost to the same team in the same year since 2000, NE record in December is ridiculous hard to fathom a loss from them

seems reasonable...but since you're asking, Texans may win game. Go with "Sal" and tease NE & Ravens

Why waste teaser points on a team who still needs to win by a TD?

I'm a homer but Pats to essentially a W is a no brained this weekend. Mia has horrible record up in these paahts in Dec.

2 team teasers are far from sucker bets btw. Those that think they are haven't looked into the actual stats, and are wrong.

This week screams teasers for me. I don't see Baltimore -14 vs the Jags so I'm all over the Jags +21 (teasing 7).

NE, Indy, Det down to essentially wins all look good.

As far as dogs I like Oakland up (KC doesn't have the offense to blow anyone out), Jags (Torrey Smith is banged up forsett is banged up and the Jags are no Titans or Giants), and San Fran (This one I like the lease, with everything going on coach wise and Keapernick wise Its almost worth Taking SEA down. The only logic is a divisional game, these teams play each other tough, the 49ers are no stranger to Seattles loud Stadium. I like the points)

GL everyone

You're thread got me thinking & I added a 7 pt 4 teamed at +200. Det, Ne, Ind & Sea.

I have been doing well lately on dogs with 4 team 13 pointers but this fave tease looked tasty.

Why waste teaser points on a team who still needs to win by a TD?

I'm a homer but Pats to essentially a W is a no brained this weekend. Mia has horrible record up in these paahts in Dec.
I agree re NE and thats what i meant to say if it was unclear.....see your good point on Ravens,

i'm on the Colts/Pats teaser, see no reason not to be. If it loses then I guess fuck me but two of the better if not best teams in the AFC right now, I'll take my chances, BOL.

Handshake thing
egg like you said if NE or INDY lose I can live with that. you have a good teaser I think you could put in DETROIT because if DETROIT doesnt win they won't make the playoffs and MINN is nothing DETROIT should win that game in detroit bol:cheers3:

NFL is the only game that makes sense to tease imo and I'm not opposed to faves in the current NFL

Indy loses outright tease Astros up if you go near that game..
pitt and sd are nice partners as well

nfl teasers dogs up>chalk down

I tend to agree but there are a few times where if I can just get both faves to hit I'll take it. Taking the Phins w/ the extra points would worry me more than a 1 pt Pats win in this case.

Will add my support to a few other replies here that 2 team, 6 point teasers in NFL (no college) can be a sharp play. Know a few sharps who have consistently done well. As most here know, the basic strategy is to cross over the key numbers of 3 and 7 (tease 7 1/2 to 8 1/2 down, and 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 up). The key is the juice. Used to be common to get -110. Now most are -120. I also do well with 3 team 10 point - again juice used to be -120 now usually -130. But I'm on your NE/Indy play. Very solid. Personally, I like to limit to only home teams myself. But GL.

Will add my support to a few other replies here that 2 team, 6 point teasers in NFL (no college) can be a sharp play. Know a few sharps who have consistently done well. As most here know, the basic strategy is to cross over the key numbers of 3 and 7 (tease 7 1/2 to 8 1/2 down, and 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 up). The key is the juice. Used to be common to get -110. Now most are -120. I also do well with 3 team 10 point - again juice used to be -120 now usually -130. But I'm on your NE/Indy play. Very solid. Personally, I like to limit to only home teams myself. But GL.

Yup .. here in town you have to bet more teams than you used to in order to beat the juice... but Wong's are still ok.

Decent link on teasers and the wong teasers you are talking about, mike.

http://wizardofodds.com/games/sports-betting/appendix/10/

Yup .. here in town you have to bet more teams than you used to in order to beat the juice... but Wong's are still ok.

Decent link on teasers and the wong teasers you are talking about, mike.

http://wizardofodds.com/games/sports-betting/appendix/10/

Ya, the Wong teaser stuff is pretty dated but is a pretty good guide. Its still opinion based like everything tho. (i.e. use the guide to help not make stupid decisions but at end of day , do you think NE is a high percentage play to win SU) The Wong guide even when applied perfectly afforded the player such a small edge , you would die of boredom long before you made any serious money.. I find it interesting tho, systems.. its like crap systems, you still need a 30 minute roll to make money , otherwise the edge is so small..

Only system edge that really got the books heads spinning that I know of was the correlated parlay craze of the mid 2000's. Very surprised books (even Pinny) got caught on that one.. Huge edge to players on early season CFB.. But of course, books closed that hole eventually tho not nearly as quick as I would have thought.. still playing off that bankroll

Ya, the Wong teaser stuff is pretty dated but is a pretty good guide. Its still opinion based like everything tho. (i.e. use the guide to help not make stupid decisions but at end of day , do you think NE is a high percentage play to win SU) The Wong guide even when applied perfectly afforded the player such a small edge , you would die of boredom long before you made any serious money.. I find it interesting tho, systems.. its like crap systems, you still need a 30 minute roll to make money , otherwise the edge is so small..

Only system edge that really got the books heads spinning that I know of was the correlated parlay craze of the mid 2000's. Very surprised books (even Pinny) got caught on that one.. Huge edge to players on early season CFB.. But of course, books closed that hole eventually tho not nearly as quick as I would have thought.. still playing off that bankroll

I have blindly done wongs for years.... maybe 2 losing years? It has done great this year as well. Even when I cap a game and bet the other side I use the wongs. Have to use more teams to get the odds now so fluctuation can get ugly but if you take small totaled college games and add them in you get enough opportunities. Won more on nfl wongs than nfl capping, that is for sure .. personally I mean... just such a consistent winner.

Best correlated parlay system EVER was the plus goal and a half to the under system in hockey before the scoring rules changes. That was like stealing money.

Clown, thanks for the link. Interesting you're doing so well with them - I always thought you should stay away from College on teasers. But sounds like you include on a low total. I'll have to take a look. I was also wondering if better to go to 3 teams at + money and you seem to go that way. thanks for the info.

Also, do you remember Bill the Cop (can't remember what site he was on) and his 1st H play on games where the line was 50% or greater than the total? I bet that the opposite way early this year (i.e. I bet the favorite and over) and did well. I think the college game has changed so much with these spread offenses that switching from the dog to fav is way to go. of course, this is just off the cuff but I did well on them early when the high flyers were playing the patsies. Again, thanks for info.

Back