I just LOVE betting on little kids. LLWS

skanless13

Fly, Eagles, Fly!
Last year I honestly couldn’t believe you could actually bet on the LLWS. Putting $$ on 11 and 12 year olds is the funniest shit I’ve ever seen.

That being said. Went 2-0 today betting on Chinese Taipei and SoCal.

Moving fwd I will be on Chinese Taipei every game and to win the whole thing. They are ridiculously good. Today their pitchers threw a perfect game. Through 4 innings, Canada had made CONTACT with the ball 5 times lol.

Last year I honestly couldn’t believe you could actually bet on the LLWS. Putting $$ on 11 and 12 year olds is the funniest shit I’ve ever seen.

That being said. Went 2-0 today betting on Chinese Taipei and SoCal.

Moving fwd I will be on Chinese Taipei every game and to win the whole thing. They are ridiculously good. Today their pitchers threw a perfect game. Through 4 innings, Canada had made CONTACT with the ball 5 times lol.
The one kid was throwing equivalent of 104. Jimmymo turned me on to Washington 10 0 winner. Maybe those 2 on collision course to final.

That kid is ridiculous. I’m riding China all the way. They are on another level.
yeah, he was. looks about 16. the US team pretty much just gave up on trying to hit him. I didn't watch after they took him out. LLWS is always about having pitching depth due to pitch counts. Most of the teams have 1 stud but you need 2 or 3 usually. Haven't seen Washington - didn't see the 10 0 game. I said I'd risk 1 whole unit lol - and I won so I'll keep going. Think it's going to be hard to bet Taiwan - likely to be -500 or more if that kid is pitching.

yeah, he was. looks about 16. the US team pretty much just gave up on trying to hit him. I didn't watch after they took him out. LLWS is always about having pitching depth due to pitch counts. Most of the teams have 1 stud but you need 2 or 3 usually. Haven't seen Washington - didn't see the 10 0 game. I said I'd risk 1 whole unit lol - and I won so I'll keep going. Think it's going to be hard to bet Taiwan - likely to be -500 or more if that kid is pitching.
sorry it was Canada not US team. Separate brackets

I'm pretty disappointed that neither DK or MGM has LLWS lines unless it's just in AZ

Back