I just hit a prop fairly hard in the Nets game

• Thread starter Thread starter indiancowboy
  • Start date Start date
I

indiancowboy

Nets/Raptors - No lead will be greater than 15.5 at any point during the game (-120). Unless there is a fabulous 2nd half, such as the Warriors down big at home, this is it for the night for me.

Reasoning is the fact the Raps come out more focused in this game, the Nets are at home and will not get down big at home so 15.5 seems good to me.

sup,

hey bro. Yes, they did. That's why I like it. The Raps have to play better this game - not saying they'll win this game, but they sure as heck don't want to go back to toronto for game 5 and then come back to jersey for game 6 and face elimination. Point being, I think they play tough, keep it close, maybe even have a lead at times, and then the Nets, being at home will keep it close. Seems like a decent wager to put some wood down on so I'm rolling with it.

gl-

bettingexpress.com - although i might end up losing this wager in the first quarter - they had one on gs/dallas the other day at 19.5 in game 1 and 2 which I hit both as well. Although this one doesn't seem too good. :down:

Back