I Just Got Ordered Season Tickets For The Hornets!

long as your team stays healthy you should make the playoffs. your division is a nightmare tho, even worse than the central in the east.

nice picked up my piston season tix this weekend from my boys in east lansing ( along with an Minor in possesion of alchohol at the indiana / msu game haha) :cheers:

long as your team stays healthy you should make the playoffs. your division is a nightmare tho, even worse than the central in the east.
Wow thats a big assumption bro. Who are you assuming doesnt make it?
  • Suns
  • Spurs
  • Rockets
  • Mavs
  • Jazz
Are locks.. then you got Denver and the Lakers who are better. Losing Oden hurts portland.

True BAR i forgot about Golden State. Should battle for that last spot. The queens on the other hand have to be the worst team in the west. Nice offseason maloofs..

8 teams make the postseason in the west not 5. NO is the best of the remaining out west if they stay healthy imo.

8 teams make the postseason in the west not 5. NO is the best of the remaining out west if they stay healthy imo.

which is a big if..lol

Get at least 70-75 games from Peja and Paul staying healthy is a GREAT start

nice picked up my piston season tix this weekend from my boys in east lansing ( along with an Minor in possesion of alchohol at the indiana / msu game haha) :cheers:

:cheers:

Hope you enjoy those tickets BossUp and a MIP never hurt anyone, haha.

hey they did alot for the hornets. they provided a roof over the their head, a peach basket for them to shoot at, food, drinks, love..

why no love for okc. i don't like okc either. i'm just saying..

alright, im glad they took us in for the time they did. so should I like San Antonio for taking in the Saints? The hornets could've been back much earlier than this year. they only had a few games here last year and that was a joke, there was no reason for that, the arena was ready to go.

it's not like I wished for them to go to oklahoma, it pissed me off when people referred them to the OKC hornets. no they're the new orleans Hornets.

Maybe I should be grateful for hurricane katrina for letting me go to California too.

alright, im glad they took us in for the time they did. so should I like San Antonio for taking in the Saints? The hornets could've been back much earlier than this year. they only had a few games here last year and that was a joke, there was no reason for that, the arena was ready to go.

it's not like I wished for them to go to oklahoma, it pissed me off when people referred them to the OKC hornets. no they're the new orleans Hornets.

Maybe I should be grateful for hurricane katrina for letting me go to California too.

maybe you should be grateful that you aren't at blankets.

regarding the statement above.. NO!! i fucking hate san antonio and all their sport teams. so yea i hate the spurs. i like the city though, the atmosphere, the alamo and eva longoria.

maybe you should be grateful that you aren't at blankets.

regarding the statement above.. NO!! i fucking hate san antonio and all their sport teams. so yea i hate the spurs. i like the city though, the atmosphere, the alamo and eva longoria.

I am, don't worry about that. and I've read plenty more offensive things than what I've said here if people really find that offensive

it's all good. i'm still hungover from last night. hahaha. go hornets. hornets in 7.

Back