I have wagers on all (4) Division series

• Thread starter Thread starter Gyno
  • Start date Start date
G

Gyno

Here is who I like. Looking to make a decent score here as I have strong opinions on all (4)

1. Blue Jays
2. Astros
3. Dodgers (already got -185 for 3 units)
4. Cubs

I strongly feel these 4 will win. any less than 3-1 and I will be very upset.

fwiw

- Jays/Rangers I think is going to be a lot closer than the odds suggest it will be, so on that basis I don't think the BJ's are worth their current odds even though I can obv. see them coming through.

- I wouldn't have bet against KCR at this point given Houston's struggles down the stretch. Beating the Yankees to get to face KC is no sign of any turnaround. It's not that they lost their division to Texas that's concerning, it's the way they lost it to Texas.

It's the Tex/Hou results from Aug/Sept. that have me for Texas doing something at this point and off expecting Houston to do anything much.

- Dodgers with Donnie Loseball at the helm? have learned it's generally better to bet against them at this time of the year or stay away.

- Like the Cubs.

Astros have momentum, kc been on cruise control too long. If astros win one of first two with Kuechel in game 3 that will be gold.

Kc bp not as dominant, kc rotation shaky.

I think Astros get it done.

Cards been on life support, cubs have the momentum. Cubs are a damn good team and Maddon will push right buttons.

Cards too banged up.

Dodgers Kershaw and greinke. Seager gave this team some life.
Mets bats have been cold. Hopefully don the dummy doesn't screw up.

Best of luck, my Cubbies did our part!!

Cubbies are serious WS contenders dude. They are for real and they have the right manager to make the correct moves and deal with the matchups. I would make them favorite over the Dodgers even on road.

Back