I have to...you already know what I'm betting...but I have to in this case

• Thread starter Thread starter Billivy
  • Start date Start date
B

Billivy

Spurs -6.5 (550 to win 500)
Spurs/Bucks under 193 (550 to win 500)

Revenge spot AND rest???? are you kidding me???? this is too small of a number not to take a shot right now. Milwaukie is playing like shit and the Spurs are playing the best basketball in the league right now. With the show that Dallas and Phoenix put on last night you know that the Spurs are looking to grab the media's attention back with a strong showing tonight....(get the press talkin about their 14 game streak or their 12-0 start since the all star break)...Bucks aren't as fast paced with their current injuries, not to mention that the Spurs are holding teams on their court to ungodly figures! The number looks a little big considering I don't expect this game to be THAT competitive. Not to mention that the Spurs AND bucks were different teams when they played those recent games that pushed higher totals. Actually, I feel those higher numbers is why we're looking at 193 tonight...I see serious value with that number...Spurs and the under, a winning combination for the last decade!

Seriously, the Milwaukee Bucks are a "Wounded Bear" tonight. For those of you who don't know a "Wounded Bear" is when a team loses consecutive games straight up as a favorite and then is dogged in it's next game. The Wounded Bear plays win more than they lose.

Good luck and as always life is dandy when you get winning information from a capper named Handy!!

Good luck everyone!!

Handy!!

spurs under sounds good to me. I always like when you post on the spurs under because it usually hits. BOL to you tonight.

Just looking at the last 20 road games those bets as a parlay make some sense as they cover ats in 8 games and the under hits in 7 of them. The problem of course is the 12 games out of the 20 where they do not cover. GL

Ever since Pop came out and questioned his side's defense as a result of that loss to Milwaukee, the Spurs are 9-0 to Under off an Over result. Their last game went Over, so you seem to have the right total. My fear for it is a blowout Over.

BC...blowout totals never bother me with SAS...

those are usually like 100-70...ya know?

also...pop called his team "soft" exactly 13 games ago...notice anything?

under was solid all game, and the side was never really challenged...

thank god the total didnt get moosed or i might have had to commit suicide

i would rather have lost triple juice and had the spurs win but go over...lol

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

i afforded a 58 point 4th in a game that was lined at 193....at the end of every quarter we were underneath pace for the total, explain to me when the under looked like a poor bet

Back