I have to interrupt the break for this one

Satyr

Paster of Muppets
I know I know. I'm on a break. And I'm a good boy, haven't been around for days, let alone betting. :D :smiley_acbe:

BUT COME ON!!

Ok I won't even provide a writeup for this one. Just come on. Please. I don't care O'Neal is back and all that crap. And if Miami has to win the game now that I'm betting the other side, so fucking be it.

Cavs -3.5 1.94

8 units

btw, thanks to all the guys for their PMs and e mails regarding my personal situation. It definitely helped. :cheers:

:shake:

I know you don't mean it Wikeman, after all you know as well as everyone I'm going to turn this ship around, just a matter of moment :D.

Btw not sure if I'm back "full time", I'll probably keep my break until the All star game, with occasional plays like this (once a week or so).

GL everyone. :cheers:

To be honest, was going to throw a few pennies on Miami ML, but won't do so. Will be holding my fingers crossed for you, hoping you will break the bad mojo.
The Under is still a good bet their regardless :)

Songo, yep, that was after I posted this :D

Tuck, thanks man :cheers: :shake:

Have to say I got a bit lucky, that steal by Gibson made it look easier than it was in the end...Wade is a monster.

btw, I'm going back on my break now, will only post if I REALLY love something. Otherwise I'll just drop by occasionally to say hi, at least until the All star game that's how it is.

:cheers: GL everyone

Back