I have a whole new appreciation for LeBron. Something I didn't realize...

• Thread starter Thread starter Gyno
  • Start date Start date
G

Gyno

He saves his energy for the 4th QTR.

Remember how gassed Duncan and Parker were in the 4th QTR these last two games? While watching these games I would wonder why LeBron would start off slow and pretty much pass first on most possessions. I'd wonder why he wasn't aggressive.. I realized it now and its because he saves his energy for the 4th QTR and thats when he really turns it on. While most players on the other team are gassed because of going all out he saves his best for last..

I have a whole new appreciation for this guy..

LeBron has an extremely high basketball IQ.. He understands the game very well.

I dont agree with that.

I believe he passes first to get others involved and going. He can attack the rim anytime he wants to really get going. Plus, hes a young, monstrous and unique breed that has tons of energy. But agree that he has a high IQ of the game.

Just think he feels he is on another level and can turn it on whenever he wants so he looks to get the rest of the team involved as much as possible...

I'll cheer for the laundry, he's always been low-rent.

But to put it in perspective, if there's a Tribe game in June no matter the record and the Cavs are in the NBA Finals game 7, Cavs are in the little box in the PIP.

We can agree to disagree... IMO he paces himself well, Jordan was very similar. Jordan wouldn't do much for 3QTRs and then in the 4th he'd go off.

Its not how you start, its how you finish and LeBron knows that.

Back