I have a question regarding a teaser

cashflowmatters

Where the cash flows, matters
On monday I played a 2team 6pt teaser... I took pitt in a 6pt teaser & left the 2nd spot open,Pitt was a winner & on Weds I took Buffalo & the game was cancelled.....they are telling me the the teaser is completely cancelled now. I was not happy about this at all as you can imagine:enraged:. Anyone know why entire play would be cancelled?

Thank you

Cash

i'd be pissed...not sure on the rule? u think that they would at least pay you at the minus whatever the juice would be.

That does seems a bit strange they wouldn't let you replace the UB game, but it's gotta be in their rules somewhere about canceled games in a 2 team teaser.

i'd be pissed...not sure on the rule? u think that they would at least pay you at the minus whatever the juice would be.

Yeah, they do that for 3 or more team teasers/parlays at most places, haven't seen any that would do it for a 2 teamer. Unless you can bet 1 team teasers, there is no way for you to know what the juice would have been, as he bet the line in a 6 pt teaser.

its wrong MF crooks there MF are there to take your money if you lose but if something goes in there fav they cancel the bet

They called entire bet a no play, imo the play should still be open, I won 1st 1/2 of teaser with Pitt on Monday night, why the hell is my entire play cancelled because Buffalo game was cancelled due to snow?????

They called entire bet a no play, imo the play should still be open, I won 1st 1/2 of teaser with Pitt on Monday night, why the hell is my entire play cancelled because Buffalo game was cancelled due to snow?????

Have you found the rules section on their website yet to find out if it's in the rules? If it's not, maybe you can call them (or live chat) and find out what gives. More than likely, you'll see in the rules that they did what they will always do in this scenario.

I went on BOL to look up their teaser rules, and found this gem in their section about parlay rules....maybe I am missing something, but...

In a parlay, you may not play both sides of the same game at BetOnline.ag. If you play both sides of the same game, any winning wagers on the game will be canceled.

Why would you wager on both sides in a parlay, since it seems impossible to win both sides of the same game (outside of buying points in said game)? The fact they put this as a rule makes me wonder if I am missing something.

Sorry, this isn't related to your teaser question Cash, I just found it odd and wanted to post and see if anyone had any insight.

I did find the teaser rules at BOL...

In the result of a tie, three-or-more-team Vegas Teasers are reduced to the next lowest payoff (i.e. a five-team Vegas Teaser turns into a four-team Vegas Teaser, four-team teasers become three-team teasers and so on). With two-team Vegas Teasers, however, keep in mind the following: Tie and a Win = No Action / Tie and a Tie = No Action / Tie and a Loss = Loss

Unless the information is changed prior to the start of the match, all games must be played at the scheduled time and place for wagers to have action.

So it seems BOL would have done the same thing with your teaser as your book did. I would imagine most books have this rule in place Cash.

they may either be considering teasers a type of parlay or more likely they may not want you using your free plays to lock in money playing opposite sides of the same game on parlays.

Have you found the rules section on their website yet to find out if it's in the rules? If it's not, maybe you can call them (or live chat) and find out what gives. More than likely, you'll see in the rules that they did what they will always do in this scenario.

The supervisor at the site agreed with me that teaser should still be open, but this is the way their system grades it so basically he told me tough shit.

The supervisor at the site agreed with me that teaser should still be open, but this is the way their system grades it so basically he told me tough shit.

Sounds like he was just agreeing with you to agree with you. Their rules obviously state, just like BOL's, that the games must be played when they are scheduled since their system grades them that way.

they may either be considering teasers a type of parlay or more likely they may not want you using your free plays to lock in money playing opposite sides of the same game on parlays.

As far as parlays go, do you mean opposite sides of the same game in separate parlays? It's impossible to win both sides of the same game, so it would be 100% pointless to bet both sides in the same parlay (which is what that 'rule' sounds like they are saying).

As far as parlays go, do you mean opposite sides of the same game in separate parlays? It's impossible to win both sides of the same game, so it would be 100% pointless to bet both sides in the same parlay (which is what that 'rule' sounds like they are saying).
They are talking about ATS and ML in which you indeed can win both sides.

I was curious about the 5dimes policy in this instance, and they allow you to replace the team, but it is expressly stated in the rules. So it must be a book-to-book decision.

I was curious about the 5dimes policy in this instance, and they allow you to replace the team, but it is expressly stated in the rules. So it must be a book-to-book decision.

:shake:

I also checked Carbon Sports, and they are in line with BOL.

A ‘tie’ or ‘no action’ and a ‘win’ on a 2 team teaser shall constitute a ‘no action’ wager.

Which book did this happen to you at Cash (if you don't mind saying)?

Just curious to see if more books 'no action' the teaser, or allow you to replace it. So far it's 2-1 in favor of 'no action.'

Back